Hume League 2014

swandive

Debutant
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Since you were there, who was good? The ACT recruits play? Your suggested margin seems quite big for a team that has recruited well.[/quot 3 played roulstone is big strong bobby griffths type build but covers the ground hard to stop on a lead

swandive

Debutant
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
see wat happens round 1 its like winning the lottery trying to pick a winner lockhart premiers walla 4 spoon

GitEm

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2014
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Round 1 this weekend. My tips for winners, all the teams listed as the away teams to win. Anyone else have thoughts?

little joe

Debutant
Oct 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Round 1 this weekend. My tips for winners, all the teams listed as the away teams to win. Anyone else have thoughts?
R/W over Culcairn 38pts
B.B.S. over Howlong 47pts
M.M. over CDHBU 13pts only because it is at home
Osborne over Holbrook by 21pts
Henty over Crows 33pts
Lockhart by 10gls plus over Walla

Micksmyman

Rookie
Sep 19, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
R/W over Culcairn 38pts
B.B.S. over Howlong 47pts
M.M. over CDHBU 13pts only because it is at home
Osborne over Holbrook by 21pts
Henty over Crows 33pts
R/W over Culcairn 80 points
B.B.S. over Howlong 38pts
CDHBU over MM 60pts
Osborne over Holbrook by 1pts
Henty over Crows 5pts

swandive

Debutant
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
R/W over Culcairn 80 points
B.B.S. over Howlong 38pts
CDHBU over MM 60pts
Osborne over Holbrook by 1pts
Henty over Crows 5pts
rw over cul 20 points
bb over howlong 50 points
cdhbu over mm 10 points
holbrook over osborne 6 points
henty over crows 24points
lockhart over walla 125 points

no orange peeler

Cancelled
Jan 21, 2007
livin the dream
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Yankees tottenham hotspur ny giants
Interesting margins today. HENTY has made a statement imo. OSBORNE look to be better then we gave them credit for. The rest pretty standard results. I heard that RW canberra boys were very impressive.

i know besty

Rookie
Dec 22, 2011
gold coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Interesting margins today. HENTY has made a statement imo. OSBORNE look to be better then we gave them credit for. The rest pretty standard results. I heard that RW canberra boys were very impressive.
Went and watched Holbrook and Osborne today, was very scrappy early and then Osborne took over. Holbrook looked very very ordinary and only have 2 players in doswell and twitt. Imo Holbrook are in for a very long season.

Thebigissue

Rookie
Sep 7, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Went and watched the Lockhart V Walla game yesterday, dunno who has predicted Lockhart to finish in the top 6, they looked far from impressive and their star recruit Billy Watt looks as though he might have eaten one of his sisters as he would be pushing the 140 keg mark.

The_Jackal

Draftee
Mar 24, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Went and watched the Lockhart V Walla game yesterday, dunno who has predicted Lockhart to finish in the top 6, they looked far from impressive and their star recruit Billy Watt looks as though he might have eaten one of his sisters as he would be pushing the 140 keg mark.
Well if Lockhart were far from impressive then I think it's going to be a long season for Walla seeing as they lost by 70 points

Pie eater32

Draftee
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How did the rest of the recruits go for Lockhart ? I hear the assistant Richards is pretty ordinary , how did he play

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
How did the rest of the recruits go for Lockhart ? I hear the assistant Richards is pretty ordinary , how did he play
U would expect gun recruits to stand out in a 70pt win, if they don't chances r they won't look any better against the better sides when the pressure is of a higher quality!

GitEm

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2014
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Lockhart did what they should to a team like walla. Billy watt kicked 2 and had a few more shots, could have had a nice bag. Hoey with 5, nice start to the season for him. Anyone know how the likes of trotter, Richards and their new ruckman went(can't think of his name atm).
Booming start from Osborne, showing they still have the goods maybe.
RWT will be happy they won first up with all the off season hype around the ACT recruits. Saw that kimball (ACT) kicked 6? Not bad. Not to mention Warren-marmo with 9(thanking sporting pulse for my info here, didn't see the game).
Henty big statement!
Murray magpies improving?

BB vs Osborne this weekend coming, could be an impressive match up. Also will be good to see how Jindera goes in first hit out.

Glad footy is back!!

GitEm

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2014
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
I didn't make it to any games this week sadly, all my info for this week is hear say and sporting pulse results website.

Pie eater32

Draftee
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rand walbundrie is my pick for the year the eastlake recruits will prove to be great pick ups, it only takes 3 or 4 guns to turn a side around at this standard of footy

Back