Hume League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the Brookers trounce a disappointing cul yesterday in a great day at the footy. Would think if the Brookers can avoid injury and maintain yesterday's and last weeks form, will push back into finals calculations. Would be nervous top sides facing them on the run home, with proven jets in Twitt, Doswell and co starting to run into some form.

Watched the Brookers trounce a disappointing cul yesterday in a great day at the footy. Would think if the Brookers can avoid injury and maintain yesterday's and last weeks form, will push back into finals calculations. Would be nervous top sides facing them on the run home, with proven jets in Twitt, Doswell and co starting to run into some form.

This season has thrown some curly ones. That just about puts culcairn away. R/w got a reality check. Pretty ordinary game at Jindera yesterday where walla made no attempt to win the game by playing 18 behind the footy. (Did it in the reserves as well). Not sure what kpi's the coaching staff of walla have to achieve but the negative style doesn't teach the youngsters (they have a few good ones) the right way to attack a game. Imo they'd be better off having a red hot crack they may surprise themselves.

This season has thrown some curly ones. That just about puts culcairn away. R/w got a reality check. Pretty ordinary game at Jindera yesterday where walla made no attempt to win the game by playing 18 behind the footy. (Did it in the reserves as well). Not sure what kpi's the coaching staff of walla have to achieve but the negative style doesn't teach the youngsters (they have a few good ones) the right way to attack a game. Imo they'd be better off having a red hot crack they may surprise themselves.

Wow. Did they start that way? Or was it more of a press?

rw got a real reality check of albury umpires looking after o n m players wiv 3 cheap frees ending in goals in final qtr jindera showed there *eness by only jus beating walla

rw got a real reality check of albury umpires looking after o n m players wiv 3 cheap frees ending in goals in final qtr jindera showed there ******eness by only jus beating walla

Oh no! Don't tell me the princesses from Canberra didn't get it all there own way... what a shame.

rw got a real reality check of albury umpires looking after o n m players wiv 3 cheap frees ending in goals in final qtr jindera showed there ******eness by only jus beating walla

Doesn't look like it made much difference as you were way behind at 3qt time, they had a fair few more scoring shots and probably should of beat you by more. Hope you make finals and jindera knock you out first week because you aren't top 2 material.

Doesn't look like it made much difference as you were way behind at 3qt time, they had a fair few more scoring shots and probably should of beat you by more. Hope you make finals and jindera knock you out first week because you aren't top 2 material.

If you think Jindera are finals hopes, you may aswell chuck walla and the crows in the mix
PRETENDERS!

Oh no! Don't tell me the princesses from Canberra didn't get it all there own way... what a shame.
NOP, your one to talk about princess.. You were skirting around in the 2's when RWT played you blokes... so the real princess i believe is you and your puppys down at pretender city in Jindera.

NOP, your one to talk about princess.. You were skirting around in the 2's when RWT played you blokes... so the real princess i believe is you and your puppys down at pretender city in Jindera.
ha ha if only you knew. I don't know who you are so you are irrelevant to me. But I am flattered you take interest in me and my footy...:p

TIPS THIS WEEK
Saints by 34pts
CDHBU by 28pts
Osborne by 51pts
Jindera by 19pts
Henty by 21pts
Holbrook by 56pts
NOP see McPherson is back in the side how is he traveling ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tiges got reality check today by running out comfortable winners against henty.they r starting to gel together cdhbu would b dissapointed wiv their goalkicking

This season just keeps throwing up twists and turns left right and centre, anyone within the top 5 can win it, its exciting!

bit early to be talking bout finals isnt it from wat i seen of jindera top 6 still long way away

I haven't heard Lockharts new assistant coach on here talking about himself since the season started... Must be a bit tougher in the Hume League than he expected, even for one of the best football brains going around...
Haven't seen his name listed in Mondays paper as a best player yet either.

Holbrook had a good big win over Walla with one of it's young guns in Josh Jones having yet another blinder. It is great to see a young fella have so much passion for his club. After the game, when Josh was award best on ground honours, he broke down and cried in front of his teammates and the rest of the club, announcing how much he loved the club. He stood in front of all the players and members sobbing and exlaimed, 'That without the club, I would be just a mere mortal with a chiseled body, a large eyebrow and two large biceps that every man and their dogs are envious of. Everyone here is lucky to see the start of my career. I know some of you will be shocked to see tears fall from my eyes however remember, even Superman shed a tear. And on the feild, I am Superman, except I wear green and gold not red and blue.' He then went around to every person there and gave them each a sincere hug and thanked them for witnessing history in the making.

It was a strange end to the day after I had earlier witnessed Andrew Mackinlay kick 1.1 from his two kicks for the game. He had about a dozen handballs, and for a forward, that is unheard of. Everyone knows you can't goals from handballing! Wake up to yourself Andrew, handballing won't help you win the Azzi!! Handballing won't win you the goalkicking, just ask Breeny! It made me sick to see you handing off goal after goal, you need to be snapping them off over your shoulder without even thinking! We don't spend our hard earned cash to see you handball, we come to see SNAGS!!! I was also hurt to hear that Jimmy 'Julius Caesar' McNeil did not acknowledge any of his fans, even though they yelled out and caught his attention. However the crowd was lucky enough to witness yet another brilliant display from 'Caesar'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back