Hume League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Prestigiacomo in talks to play a game with Coreen this year, the word around the paddock, you heard it here first if it goes through

Lachie Bruce, who played for Walla last season, has reportedly signed with Culcairn. He brings with him Iain McGillivray, played seniors for Corowa-Rutherglen in 2013, should perform well. Ezra Freeman also believed to be included in this package after traveling with Bruce to play for Walla.

Lachie Bruce, who played for Walla last season, has reportedly signed with Culcairn. He brings with him Iain McGillivray, played seniors for Corowa-Rutherglen in 2013, should perform well. Ezra Freeman also believed to be include in this package after traveling with Bruce to play for Walla.

Have never heard of Lachie Bruce and to be fair not many players from last years Walla side except for Stead would be worth mentioning as a pick up. As for McGillvray hasn't he signed back with Corowa?

Have never heard of Lachie Bruce and to be fair not many players from last years Walla side except for Stead would be worth mentioning as a pick up. As for McGillvray hasn't he signed back with Corowa?
Ian McGillvary sounds like he doesn't know why he wants. One minute he is plying at Corowa, the next minute his not, yet still training with them. Now he is of to Culcairn? Surely not. The bloke would be travelling every week to play as well. Doesn't he live up the coast somewhere?

Rumour has it Culcairn have lost Strut brothers Will & Tim Haines... They'll be a loss on field but rumour has it the netballers are heart broken.

Rumour has it Culcairn have lost Strut brothers Will & Tim Haines... They'll be a loss on field but rumour has it the netballers are heart broken.

I have also heard that James 'Caesar' McNeil is up in the air on his playing future at Culcairn as well. It has been rumoured that he is either going to Melbourne or if he stays in town, he will play for Holbrook. He was reported as saying to a couple of his teammates/housemates; 'Just like Julius marched on Rome, I must march on Culcairn'. It will be a fair coup for Holbrook if it eventuates with the likes of him and Johnny Spencer spending time up forward, very similar body shapes will make it hard for oppositions to match up on both collosus'.

Dean Roulstone won't be making the trek down the highway this year,anyone from R/W who can confirm or deny this? If true it is a massive loss for the Tigers

i heard he wanted a payrise after his stella season @ the tiges but the piney range shearing team couldnt shear enough sheep in a year to pay his way. and the points system is rigged he thought he better than a 4 point player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Swandive, you sound extremely bitter for a Rand bloke! I don't think the points system is rigged, but it is not closely monitored and there doesn't seem to be any penalties for breaching the rules. Anyway you are right on one thing, Benny and the fellas are flat out shearing to pay for Lance Swiftnall's match payments!

On a sour note for Jindera, my sources have it that Danny 'Fingers' Middleton may have a delayed start to the season. After going into get a tattoo of Lola Bunny with a bulldog, the tattooist mixed up the stensils and tattooed a mermaid on his back. To add insult to injury, apparently it has got infected and could miss the first couple of games. Hopefully he recovers well and the Jindera boys don't give The Merman too much stick.

Price is the brother of Spiders’ coach Joel, with the pair set to play seniors alongside each other for the first time since they were juniors.

some quality wordsmanship there burl :D:D:D:D

Simon Prestigiacomo in talks to play a game with Coreen this year, the word around the paddock, you heard it here first if it goes through

How many people would be interested enough to go and watch a bloke punch the ball all day and have 3 possessions?

Price is the brother of Spiders’ coach Joel, with the pair set to play seniors alongside each other for the first time since they were juniors.

some quality wordsmanship there burl :D:D:D:D

Well picked up. He will be happy to know that someone at least cared to read his article.

Howlong has been put in a bit of a spin with Senior coach reportedly being offered a contract in England to play cricket. It has been said that he is seriously weighing up this offer by Sussex, as it may be his last opportunity to play cricket at a high standard. No doubt they have been watching him for a while but the recognition of his extreme pace is well deserved. Every single cricket club in Albury and surrounding areas have been after his services ever since he ripped through the Lavi Panthers a couple of years ago as a young tearaway quick. Good luck to the young 'Cameron Ling' in his decision, however sources close to him have said that he is leaning towards going to England, based purely on the fact he won't get as sunburnt there as he would on a rainy, foggy day in Australia. Good Luck mate.

Dean Roulstone won't be making the trek down the highway this year,anyone from R/W who can confirm or deny this? If true it is a massive loss for the Tigers

I can confirm that is correct. I hear he went and saw a doctor and he advised him is could no longer play footy as he has had too many head knocks during his career. Also i heard one of the guys R/W sign Aaron Wiles has ditched them and signed for NEAFL club Ainslie. Unsure if the other fella Hayden Armstrong will stay as they were coming as a package.

i hear its because they was banking on a major sponsor chipping in but as they were more worried bout looking after the canberra boys manicures n houses for them instead of supporting the local piney hotel last year they hav pulled pin good on m . too much money in country footy these days . n the community gets nothing in return

Hearing marmos backed out of raiders and decided to stay at rand following roulstones decision. Anyone confirm this?

Hearing marmos backed out of raiders and decided to stay at rand following roulstones decision. Anyone confirm this?

Sad thing is Josh would be good at that level if he got the opportunity. I'm sure everyone knows by now though that it's a big risk to take his word for anything.

Let's get this forum going

Top 6:
Henty
RWT
Howlong
Murray Magpies
CDHBU
Jindera

Premier: Henty

Runner up: any of the other teams making up the top 6

Wooden spoon: Walla or Culcairn

Biggest improver: Magpies

Biggest slider: BB Saints

Leading goalkicker: Warren Marmo

League medalist: Josh Maher (if he doesn't get rubbed out)

Let's get this forum going

Top 6:
Henty
RWT
Howlong
Murray Magpies
CDHBU
Jindera

Premier: Henty

Runner up: any of the other teams making up the top 6

Wooden spoon: Walla or Culcairn

Biggest improver: Magpies

Biggest slider: BB Saints

Leading goalkicker: Warren Marmo

League medalist: Josh Maher (if he doesn't get rubbed out)
cdbhu ? jindera? bb crows n lockhart above them 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back