Hurley, Pears and Ryder Vs Goldstein, Hansen and Grima

Which Trio is better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There's little between Hurley and Hansen, Grima and Pears are an odd match considering the age difference and it is questionable if Ryder is even a number one ruckman.

I'm happy to stick with the North trio.

Hard because Pears has been out so much recently while the others have been playing.
This year Hurley and Ryder have looked like they've stepped up a notch thus far.
Grima & Hansen weren't all that impressive on the w/e in a rough game (didn't see the WCE game); Goldstein held his own & battled pretty well.

On current form, Hurley & Ryder are in front of the rest. Where the others rank is a bit hard to say, definitely up for argument. I will say North's young talls looked at least as good as their older ones (Firrito, Petrie, Edwards) on the w/e.

There's little between Hurley and Hansen, Grima and Pears are an odd match considering the age difference and it is questionable if Ryder is even a number one ruckman.

I'm happy to stick with the North trio.

I love Big Footy.
Hurley has shown more in his 2 seasons that Hansen has shown in 5 (seems to be going backwards at an astounding rate).

Age means nothing when comparing talent, and Pears has it all over Grima

Not questionable at all, Essendon have 2 number 1 ruckman. That's what makes them such a dangerous duo, but if we compared Ryder to Goldstein, Ryder is ahead. Quite comfortably.

Stick with the North trio, I'm happy with that:)

1) Hurley is a better kick than Hansen, but Hansen is a better overhead mark and has a bigger tank. Not much in that.

The better player >> bigger tank and mark.
You can point to every attribute in the book, but Hurley is still the better player.
The Essendon trio, comfortably IMO.

1) Hurley is a better kick than Hansen, but Hansen is a better overhead mark and has a bigger tank. Not much in that.

2) Pears is promising, but Grima is currently the better player. Pears will probably end up passing Grima.

3) Goldstein, hands down.

North.

Ryder is a better at kicking, marking, tackling and arguably rucking.

Goldstien may go past him in the future but he isnt close now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurley, Ryder, Pears and Hooker
vs
Walker, Tippett, Davis and Otten

This would be a good contest.

North strength is else where.

Yeh I thought the same myself but Kings Army seems to think that the north trio are better :rolleyes:

Wow you have hit a new low here. Find 1 post of mine where I rate the 3 Roos players against the 3 Essendon. Stupid poll. What the poll should have been was:

Gumby V Hansen - 2 and 3 in the same draft
Grima V Hooker - late draft picks in the same draft
Goldstein V Bellchambers - 21 and 22 year old ruckmen.

In that case the Roos easily.

Why not poll the midfields?

Back