• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WN123

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Wow you have hit a new low here. Find 1 post of mine where I rate the 3 Roos players against the 3 Essendon. Stupid poll. What the poll should have been was:

Gumby V Hansen - 2 and 3 in the same draft
Grima V Hooker - late draft picks in the same draft
Goldstein V Bellchambers - 21 and 22 year old ruckmen.

In that case the Roos easily.

Why not poll the midfields?
I reckon all you've done is highlight our depth in these positions. Thanks for that.

Kings Army

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 15, 2006
Essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well look who finally decided to show up and eat humble pie.

Name the North melbourne players who play in the same position and are better than them. Has nothing to do with where they were drafted :rolleyes:

Are you quoting me??

Pick 7 Ryder V pick 37 Goldstein. Bellchambers rucked on the weekend and Ryder went forward.

Stupid loaded poll from a stupid poster.

Wow you have hit a new low here. Find 1 post of mine where I rate the 3 Roos players against the 3 Essendon. Stupid poll. What the poll should have been was:

Gumby V Hansen - 2 and 3 in the same draft
Grima V Hooker - late draft picks in the same draft
Goldstein V Bellchambers - 21 and 22 year old ruckmen.

In that case the Roos easily.

This thread is about the 6 players in discussion, if you wish to make a new thread feel free to do so.

WN123

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon

TeamHurley

Club Legend
May 11, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
Nah - its 9-1... 90% Point remains though. also gotta wonder why more North fans aren't voting. Wouldn't be cause they already know the answer and can't bring themselves to vote that way would it.

Could be because there is just not really that many of them.

Kings Army

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 15, 2006
Essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This thread is about the 6 players in discussion, if you wish to make a new thread feel free to do so.

It is called glory hunting when a poll has clear bais towards a team you support. I could start a poll on Carey V Lucas - knowing that Carey was miles better. Then sit back and gloat about how good Carey is. Again a stupid poll by a stupid poster.

TeamHurley

Club Legend
May 11, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
It is called glory hunting when a poll has clear bais towards a team you support. I could start a poll on Carey V Lucas - knowing that Carey was miles better. Then sit back and gloat about how good Carey is. Again a stupid poll by a stupid poster.

This thread isn't about Carey V Lucas. If you want to talk about that start another poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THRILLHO

Most Cromulent Poster
Apr 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
All of Essendon's trio are ahead of North's trio but it isnt as clear cut as some are making it out to be. Goldstein has to do it on his own, Ryder has Hille, a very underrated ruckman, to share duties with; Grima is very good but has been injured, didnt play in round 1 and the ball was constantly in the forward line on Saturday and; Hurley has shown more than Hansen but I've seen some very good signs from Lachie.

There's one main difference between Hurley and Lachie. It's confidence. You see Hurley and he's got a bit of swagger and a bit of mongrel, Lachie doesnt have that and it's to the detriment of his game. We desperately need Duck down at the club to tutor him, not up on the GC taking shots at campaigner.

Aug 16, 2006
My house
AFL Club
Essendon
Goldstein has to do it on his own, Ryder has Hille, a very underrated ruckman, to share duties with
Really?

Hille & Belly played about 8 games combined in 2009, Ryder was very definitely one-out. 2010 we had 2 rucks almost every week.
Goldstein couldn't have played that many wihtout McIntosh right next to him. McIntosh barely missed a game the last 2 years.

DVD Player

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
if we were judging right now
ryder>goldy
grima>pears
hurley>hansen

essendon trio win 2-1, but i wouldnt be surprised to see goldy go past ryder, revisit this poll in 3 years time

3 years on and the North trio lead.

Goldy is clearly better than Ryder - 2 AA squad noms and last year runner up in the Roos B&F. Ryder keeps teasing but still lacks consistancy.

Hurley and Hansen are a nil all draw. Both being switched back and both looking solid.

Grima is better than Pears who can't get a game at essendon. Grima has started the year very well and is the most underrated player on our list.

2-0 points win to the Roos.

Ashton Agar

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
3 years on and the North trio lead.

Goldy is clearly better than Ryder - 2 AA squad noms and last year runner up in the Roos B&F. Ryder keeps teasing but still lacks consistancy.

Hurley and Hansen are a nil all draw. Both being switched back and both looking solid.

Grima is better than Pears who can't get a game at essendon. Grima has started the year very well and is the most underrated player on our list.

2-0 points win to the Roos.
Hurley > Hansen

Back