Status
Not open for further replies.

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Why do we see the left being hypocrites en masse, especially in Australia.

Here are some examples:

> Malaysian Solution for refugees is unsatisfactory because it is not a signatory to the treaty.
- Cambodian Solution is not good enough because although they signed the treaty which is what the left wanted it apparently is unsuitable.

Protesting:

Apparently it is ok for the left to protest and commit crimes when doing so but it is not ok for the right to do so. See these student protestors who claim complete brutality and say that they had permission to throw s**t at police

Apparently police caused corrupt bloodshed for engaging in their duty to remove illegal protestors

Funny how it is not ok for police to assault protestors but protestors can assault police.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...es-2m-legal-bill/story-fni0fit3-1227079578841

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...t-east-west-link/story-fnocxssc-1227074409865

Tent girl Occupy Melbourne and East West Link goon

Occupy Melbourne mainly whinged about allocation of tax funds amongst other things, yet ironically waste wads of taxpayer bills through their totally selfish legal action against government when they were not evenj a party.

Make claims current government is against apparently impartial services despite their blatant acting in interests of one side (left).

See ABC and Asylum Seeker cases and not to mention Virginia Trioli's gesturing. Then there is a membership group called Freinds of the abc which is left wing and the only people complaining profusely about the consideration to redistribute funds and make it more vaible in certain areas are the left.

Then there is that Tony Murphy who wasted taxpayer funding for a community legal centre to take his case regarding EW to court even though he has no personal interest in it. Yet the left want to say that it is in the community interest to do so and bleet that their funding might get cut now.

http://www.fitzroy-legal.org.au/cb_pages/news/EastWestLinkProject.php

Then there is serial protestor Anthony Main who willingly will protest at any cause and feel that people have a right to stand up for their views.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...e=UTF-8#tbm=nws&q=anthony+main+east+west+link

Yet you see ironically he has absolute hypocrisy when it comes to others being allowed to express their views freely when they dont agree with his.

http://australiafirstparty.net/melbournes-leftist-thug-anthony-main-wanted-for-assault/

Will post more material later.

Big fan of this thread just because mottrain came up with a really dedicated OP (one I completely disagree with btw).

Congrats mot, I wish you'd put this much effort into all of your posts.

Here are some examples:

n84dow.jpg

There is no race, creed, religion or ideology that precludes someone from being a hypocritical dick.

The 'left' has always historically been the domain of the young intellectual(pseudointellectual)s, who are more likely to not fully understand things that they might feel strongly about. So there's a certain amount of silliness and self-contradiction where people who's views might actually make them what they self-label for superficial reasons. (I say this as a young pseudointellectual myself, so mileage may vary). Being supportive of open-mindedness is not actually the same thing as being open-minded.

Looking at the extremes of any school of thought it seems extremism is in and of itself a school of thought. No matter the type, people with very extreme views usually want to silence dissent instead of discuss it, want to claim the moral and ethical highground, want to purge opponents instead of convince them, and generally want to sit in an echo chamber where their pre-conceptions aren't challenged. This isn't unique to any political persuasion or particular kind of thinking.

Too much 'insular thought' and avoiding challenging facts or issues is the issue, it's not which facts and issues challenge you, it's how much you take them into account through a neutral lens before forming an opinion.

I am frightbat.

High earning $$ differences between sexes is the thang.

Womens issues/voices within Islam is not our immediate concern, we respect their right to wear garments of subservience, while devoting many times more blog spaces to decrying well paid, genetically blessed modern women being able to use their femininity as a ticket to fame. (can you believe woman "Y" is using her sex appeal to make moneyz??).

Hear us meow.

Meh the ABC may be left leaning, but I gotta say at the last federal election they provided the best and probaly the fairsest coverage by a MSM by far. The Age, the Hun, my god what absolute jokes. ABC radio were probably one of the best at sinking the boots into Obeid as well.

For most part i recon ABC is great. Perhaps put a silencer on the 'impartial' QandA crowd, but otherwise, great stuff.

i get the impression from the left leaning posters on the forum we must and will tolerate them even though they won't tolerate us, same analogy can apply with australias muslims

Last edited:

Here are some examples:

> Malaysian Solution for refugees is unsatisfactory because it is not a signatory to the treaty.
- Cambodian Solution is not good enough because although they signed the treaty which is what the left wanted it apparently is unsuitable.

Protesting:

Apparently it is ok for the left to protest and commit crimes when doing so but it is not ok for the right to do so. See these student protestors who claim complete brutality and say that they had permission to throw s**t at police

Apparently police caused corrupt bloodshed for engaging in their duty to remove illegal protestors

Funny how it is not ok for police to assault protestors but protestors can assault police.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...es-2m-legal-bill/story-fni0fit3-1227079578841

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...t-east-west-link/story-fnocxssc-1227074409865

Tent girl Occupy Melbourne and East West Link goon

Occupy Melbourne mainly whinged about allocation of tax funds amongst other things, yet ironically waste wads of taxpayer bills through their totally selfish legal action against government when they were not evenj a party.

Make claims current government is against apparently impartial services despite their blatant acting in interests of one side (left).

See ABC and Asylum Seeker cases and not to mention Virginia Trioli's gesturing. Then there is a membership group called Freinds of the abc which is left wing and the only people complaining profusely about the consideration to redistribute funds and make it more vaible in certain areas are the left.

Then there is that Tony Murphy who wasted taxpayer funding for a community legal centre to take his case regarding EW to court even though he has no personal interest in it. Yet the left want to say that it is in the community interest to do so and bleet that their funding might get cut now.

http://www.fitzroy-legal.org.au/cb_pages/news/EastWestLinkProject.php

Then there is serial protestor Anthony Main who willingly will protest at any cause and feel that people have a right to stand up for their views.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ARAB_enAU448AU448&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#tbm=nws&q=anthony main east west link

Yet you see ironically he has absolute hypocrisy when it comes to others being allowed to express their views freely when they dont agree with his.

http://australiafirstparty.net/melbournes-leftist-thug-anthony-main-wanted-for-assault/

Will post more material later.

Who is "the left" and who is "the right"? -

Who is "the left" and who is "the right"? -
Has there ever been a thread worth reading which has either of these words in its title? Handily, it is a forewarning of imbecility and shallowness at play, making exploration unnecessary. Before anyone asks, the only reason I came on here was that I noticed you had posted. I found it difficult to believe that you would involve yourself in such tosh, only to find out you really hadn't at all.

Has there ever been a thread worth reading which has either of these words in its title? Handily, it is a forewarning of imbecility and shallowness at play, making exploration unnecessary. Before anyone asks, the only reason I came on here was that I noticed you had posted. I found it difficult to believe that you would involve yourself in such tosh, only to find out you really hadn't at all.
Thread validated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know that's a photoshop job that's been doing the rounds for years, right?...

Oh, really!?

I was using it tongue in cheekily as you people have no problem with somebody concealing their identity.

Labelling someone as Left or Right is just stereotypical. In politics nothing is black and white.

Interesting point.

I know some really old-school "leftists" who have more in common with modern conservatives than they do with the radical, attention-whoring left that we often see today.

What I see in today in politics, and political discourse in general, is an arena of hardcore leftists constantly on the attack, getting their way like children throwing tantrums under the weary authority of the rest of the cordial population.

As soon as people start using "left" and "right" in posts, I switch off. It's the competitive sports supporter version of politics, ethics or philosophy. Pick a team, switch on autopilot.

Discourse for Dummies, working down a checklist of easily grouped and repeatable generalities.

Last edited:
I you can only understand politics in black and white, you are probably too stupid to be discussing politics.
Sometimes I wonder if Dardy Mottrain 26, just has a word docco of phrases, which get shuffled at random then posted.

say, "hypocritical leftists support burqas, which allows the killing of jew babies. down with big government".

Sometimes I wonder if Dardy Mottrain 26, just has a word docco of phrases, which get shuffled at random then posted.

say, "hypocritical leftists support burqas, which allows the killing of jew babies. down with big government".
LOL you're actually bitching about another poster's supposed stereotyping yet you do the same s**t here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back