Hypocrisy of The Left

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Leftist' Logic: I would rather see a society in which everybody is equal, even at the expense of our wealthy and lucky way of life. It isn't so much that I want to help the poor, as much as it is a severe hatred of the rich.

where are all the coherent, rational right wingers in 2014? i don't mean just on BF, but all over the world? they are a dying breed.

Carbon Dioxide is invisible therefore it cannot be a problem for the climate.
God is invisible therefore you should live your life in the manner he told me you should.

Right wing logic.

BTW how did the reptile Tony go blowing Putin?

One of my favorites: The crimes committed by Muslims in Europe are due to poverty and racism against the brown people. :D
The apologists are hilarious.

'Right wingers' (I should same normal people) generally don't whine as much.

It's not a conservative thing.
Well, there is a thread on "the hypocrisy of the left", and this thread.

How many threads about "the right" are on the first page on this forum?

You can't say "I'm more mature than you, nyah nyah". It just doesn't work.

Well, there is a thread on "the hypocrisy of the left", and this thread.

How many threads about "the right" are on the first page on this forum?

You can't say "I'm more mature than you, nyah nyah". It just doesn't work.
There are more left whinging threads overall dude. Remember a particular admin's melt on the board? So much for neutrality on SRP.

This is ignoring the posts the left write on the forum (TAX DA RICH! FREE WELFER!!! TONY ABET THIS AND THAT!)

'Free' Education, medicine, housing, welfare etc.
'Free'. So using their logic, all services are free of costs because people are voluntarily giving away their services and money right?

question-31842991.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are more left whinging threads overall dude. Remember a particular admin's melt on the board? So much for neutrality on SRP.

This is ignoring the posts the left write on the forum (TAX DA RICH! FREE WELFER!!! TONY ABET THIS AND THAT!)
What admin melt?

And I would hold a thread that's talking about issues, higher than a thread saying "my team is better than your team".

I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed that meltdown.

'Right wingers' (I should same normal people) generally don't whine as much.

It's not a conservative thing.
Yet, so-called 'right wingers' have such an appalling opinion of all of humanity, except themselves. Their "whine" is about having to share the planet with lesser beings, who refuse to acknowledge their natural superiority. If 'rightists' had any integrity at all, their only option would be to top themselves, in the face of such disregard for their inherent excellence. This appears to make their lives insufferable, yet they haven't the guts to see that through to its logical conclusion. Pussies, with hearts as big as peas, who haven't the courage of their convictions, because they have none, other than self-interest.

Last edited:
'Leftist' Logic: I would rather see a society in which everybody is equal, even at the expense of our wealthy and lucky way of life. It isn't so much that I want to help the poor, as much as it is a severe hatred of the rich.

Maybe a few from the loony left might, I think the vast majority with some 'left' leanings would rather a society with equality of opportunity. Not based on what you were born into. 'Good' or 'bad'.
Access to quality & functional education, access to quality & functional health care. Thats the basic need in a good & just society.
Similarly, Hating rich people is not where its at, unless they are selfish self centered & antisocial bastards, in which case they will get it in the neck come the revolution, comrade:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back