Hyundai A-League 2015/16: Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I can accept that we've spent big on our training facility, was long overdue and will benefit us in the long run. We've also got our youth team playing in the NPL which is great too, along with the big ticket friendly games.

What I don't get is that we sold Mabil for a substantial fee and what have we done ?? Babalj is on loan, no transfer there, and Duganzic tries hard but isn't much chop.

The only positive so far is that we are seeing a bit of Mells and Hall which is great, and Trimboli tonight. Kamau is still weeks away, think Babalj is 2 away. Bruce was close this week so I'd expect him to play. He may not score but he gives us structure.

I can accept that we've spent big on our training facility, was long overdue and will benefit us in the long run. We've also got our youth team playing in the NPL which is great too, along with the big ticket friendly games.

What I don't get is that we sold Mabil for a substantial fee and what have we done ?? Babalj is on loan, no transfer there, and Duganzic tries hard but isn't much chop.

The only positive so far is that we are seeing a bit of Mells and Hall which is great, and Trimboli tonight. Kamau is still weeks away, think Babalj is 2 away. Bruce was close this week so I'd expect him to play. He may not score but he gives us structure.

Thought he was supposed to be out for 6.

Totally agree with everything. Cheap owners have ruined our club BIG TIME. Someone please invent a time machine so I can travel back a few years & make billions, then I'll take up ownership & make AUFC much better
If I had billions I'd bring the mighty Zebras back! Would pump my money back into getting them back where they should be, not these imposters running around now

If I had billions I'd bring the mighty Zebras back! Would pump my money back into getting them back where they should be, not these imposters running around now
That would free up a few weekend for me.

3 games in and we haven't scored a goal from one of our own players. Two points and no win from 3 games. No striker available this week so unless Djite starts next week we're no chance against Brisbane.

Dominate possession, do nothing with it. There's just nothing working going forward but that's what happens without a striker.

**** off Griffin is all I can say. Look at the players we've lost over the last two years and who have we replaced them with... Babalj? The people running this club need to **** off or spend some of the money on better players than Mate ******* Dugandzic, Iacapo La Rocca and Eli Babalj. This club will never win a ******* championship if they don't want to spend, it's as simple as that.

can understand why the previous coach left the club

Is there some kind of relationship between Wellington Phoenix and Newcastle United (UK)?

There was a piece on Fox Sports the other day about the another Australian club potentially coming in and taking their spot and the background at Nix HQ had a bunch of Nix players (as you'd expect) and one bloke in a black and white shirt with Wonga on it. Was I seeing things?

Because the club is run by muppets.
He was promised the world and was delivered donuts. As good as our players were 2 years ago, thats how often Griffin and co want to spend money on the squad.

I've heard so many things about disenchanted football staff for it not to be true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back