Brisbane Roar vs Melb City

Sat 21 Nov 5:15PM
WS Wanderers vs Well Phoenix

Sat 21 Nov 7:30PM
Perth Glory vs Sydney FC

Sun 22 Nov 5:00PM
Adelaide Utd vs Newcastle Jets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm no fan of Arnold, but he's right on this occasion. I can't see any reason why the game couldn't have been moved to a later kick-off.

I'm no fan of Arnold, but he's right on this occasion. I can't see any reason why the game couldn't have been moved to a later kick-off.

The reason is obvious. The A League has a tv deal with Fox Sports and this game was in the weekends premier time slot, thus it couldn't be moved.

Whether that reason is valid is a complete other question, but let's not pretend Sydney are the only team who've had to deal with this over the last 10 years, and lets not pretend Glory and its fans aren't the biggest conspiracy theorists in the league when it comes to why they don't get the 7.30 Friday and Saturday slots.

All the ball and no reward again, the rssult is going to be painfully obvious here. Shame for Ozzie and his injury but he's been trash and its good for Elsey to have a run around.

Mells underwhelming but young, Isaias not himself and Bruce is himself.

Looking like a 1-0 loss with Carney fluking a shot

7 weeks in and still no wins. Can't even manage to score against Newcastle at home despite dominating once again.

A loss next week will be fun against the Victory then Perth at home after that our best chance to win. If we can't win that then I don't know what to think about this club any more.

A clean sheet is a good start but without clinical finishing we will go nowhere. Its a pity Malik went down because that game was setup for Pablo to pinch it.

Also does David Carney have the most kickable face in the game ??

This was by far and away the worst round of the season quality wise. Victory played a good first half on Thursday, and Wanderers/Nix was a pretty entertaining game - but the rest of this round was total arse :(

Fingers crossed Victory/Reds is a good game next week. I'm really looking forward to it after not being able to go on Thursday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back