Workshop Hyundai A-League / NSL Kit History (working title: KitsDownUnder - KDU)

What program should we use to create the kits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I might as well do Adelaide, seeing as I have the shirts.

Also, can we work on getting HAL 1st gen, 2nd & 3rd names & numbers all into one file?
Will be handy for continuity.

For the first season of the HAL that has been discussed, the RBK on everyone's white numbers was always black.

Super stuff CaNNaVo93

The PKF logo looks a bit... luminous, though. Was it really that bright? I don't think it was on the Heart kit that I sold to 4321
Yeah PKF was a darker shade of blue. Just like the CGU colour.

Sent from my Nokia using a Brick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys whoever is doing these teams. You will have to do the NSL teams aswell. They count to the teams history.
Adelaide United
Newcastle United
Perth Glory

Not necessarily.

I'd say yes because those are the same clubs but in a different league.

We aren't all glued to the one club. The NLS kits won't be made until the completion of the A-League anyway. We can all help out with other clubs too.

btw guys, whoever gets Newcastle ought to get in contact with 'Newcastle Football History' on Facebook and Twitter. They have great images of Jerseys through NSL and HAL.

More than happy to cover the AUFC NSL season (2 Kits) after the HAL is finished.

After that, again, I'm happy to get on board with Adelaide City & West Adelaide FWIW.

If we complete this inc socceroos, we so have to publish it like John Devlin did for True Colours 1 & 2.

If we complete this inc socceroos, we so have to publish it like John Devlin did for True Colours 1 & 2.

Definitely. I'm sure you're familiar with HistoricalKits.co.uk; Dave Moor (owner/creator of the site) published a small hardcover book called "The Worst Football Kits of All Time". I purchased it earlier this year shipped from the UK because it was cheap and looked like a good read, and that it is. Very indepth. He even personally signed the inside cover, which was nice.

Constantly tracing logos for this......welcome to Ai hahaha. Cant wait to see this completed though.

P.S. regarding the Melbourne Heart away posted above, in all honesty I think we will need a better collar that matches the rest of the template more.

Constantly tracing logos for this......welcome to Ai hahaha. Cant wait to see this completed though.

P.S. regarding the Melbourne Heart away posted above, in all honesty I think we will need a better collar that matches the rest of the template more.

I know what you mean, CaNNaVo93 maybe if you make the collar the same colour as the rest of the outlines (black or it might even be dark grey) then it should look better?

Anyone know what the sponsor on the back of the Roar's shorts are? Only picture I could find because I'm pretty sure it's only been added on the shorts recently. (and no it's not foxtel, although that is also there)
00083855-homepagethumbnail.jpg

Anyone know what the sponsor on the back of the Roar's shorts are? Only picture I could find because I'm pretty sure it's only been added on the shorts recently. (and no it's not foxtel, although that is also there)
00083855-homepagethumbnail.jpg

I think its a tyre company.
EDIT: Linglong Tyres.

Back