Workshop Hyundai A-League / NSL Kit History (working title: KitsDownUnder - KDU)

What program should we use to create the kits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No were going season by season.
Yeah, you and I are, but it doesn't mean he has to. The more designs created, the better. Regardless of chronological order :)

..I might as well get onto Wellington's first stripey kit while I'm here..

Gibbsy what is your view on this? Wellington didn't have a sponsor for Round 1, added Wellington Beds on their shorts for Round 3 and The Establishment for Round 5.
What do I do? Do I keep posting the same kits with just sponsor additions? Or post up a kit with full sponsors and use that for Rounds 1-15, even though it's not accurate?? I'm thinking the former..

Gibbsy what is your view on this? Wellington didn't have a sponsor for Round 1, added Wellington Beds on their shorts for Round 3 and The Establishment for Round 5.
What do I do? Do I keep posting the same kits with just sponsor additions? Or post up a kit with full sponsors and use that for Rounds 1-15, even though it's not accurate?? I'm thinking the former..

The former, I agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

homestyle-sponsor-chicken-treat.jpg

Is this it Klim ? If not, screenshot what the old logo looks like and post it.

I thought I'd be smart and just upload the back of the 03/04 kits, but it turns out the Chicken Treat logo differs very slightly to the one you want:

DSCN4081_zpslllkifky.jpg

DSCN4079_zpszv7coolb.jpg

Been trying to follow this thread but keep losing track.

Has a website been created (if so what is the link) or is it all being put in this thread?
A website will be made similar to footyjumpers. Were putting all designs here. Scroll back to find my reference post of the kits season by season.

2014-15 Season

Adelaide Utd
Home: Red with navy collar and shoulders, and yellow cuffs. Gold under the right navy shoulder and gold bib. shorts are red, numbers are white with navy stroke. red socks
Away: Black with red collar, cuffs, and shoulders. Gold under the right red shoulder, gold bib, black shorts, black socks
Manufacturer: Kappa

Front: Veolia
Back: Do the NT
Sleeve: Datong
Front shorts: The Castle Tavern

Brisbane Roar (new logo)
http://www.brisbaneroar.com.au/di/l...it_ril4ysxancnc1kftwhmzgv1lh.jpg?t=-331438761
Home: orange with white collar, shorts are orange with white trim. numbers are white, orange socks
Away: white, with orange collar, and underarms. black numbers white socks
ACL Away: full black with polo collar, no trim, white numbers
Manufacterur: Umbro

Front: The Coffee Club (Griffith University for ACL)
Back: Steadfast
Sleeve: Pauls
Front shorts: N/A
Back shorts: AMart Sports

Central Coast Mariners
Home: yellow with navy collar and cuffs, black numbers, white trim (special 10 year logo on left chest and shorts). navy shorts with white trim, white socks
Away: full navy, gold trim
ACL Home: same and home, but with a navy sash
ACL Away: white with navy collar and cuffs and navy sash
Manufacturer: Kappa

Front: Masterfoods (Haisheng Corporation for ACL)
Back: Westinghouse
Sleeve: Gosford City Council
Front shorts: Mariners Centre of Excellence
Back shorts:

Melbourne City
Home: White with sky and royal strip, white shorts white socks, sky numbers with navy stroke
Away: red with white stripes, white shorts, white number, white shorts, red socks
Manufacturer: Nike

Front: Etihad Airways
Back: HostPlus
Sleeve: Coco (home), MatchWorks (Away)
Front shorts: Westpac
Back shorts: Westpac

Melbourne Victory
Home: navy, white collar and cuffs, white underarms, and white chevron. navy shorts, white numbers, navy socks
Away: white, with sky trim, white shorts, white numbers, white socks black numbers
Manufacturer: Adidas
One-off: http://c.smimg.net/15/10/640x480/melbourne-victory-daniel-georgievski.jpg

Front: CTI Community training Initiatives (Oliana for Away)
Back: La Ionica
Sleeve: KFC
Front shorts: Checkpoint
Back shorts: Checkpoint

Back