Hyundai A-League: Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1959431_641325499322010_3204532258299332990_n.jpg

How's security these days? I last went in 2011 and they threw one of ours fans out for standing in the aisle ffs.

Not 100% about next week, but hopefully the greenshirt secco's will still be doing it. They've been fantastic at Coopers. Really easy to get along with.

Have heard rumours of Weslo getting the gig though, which is far more likely, FFS.

I think Spira was out as well, which probably didn't help things. I never saw a replay of the WSW penalty appeal, was it a clean pen?
Spiranovic and Topor-Stanley both out on International duty. Yes it was a clear penalty live, not just on replay.

Spiranovic and Topor-Stanley both out on International duty. Yes it was a clear penalty live, not just on replay.

I was sitting up in level 3 at Etihad, there's no way to tell if a penalty call is genuine when you're that far away. That's why I asked.

Not having a go at you, I was having a go at the ref. Terrible call.
Yep. Terrible call.

Not having that penalty called sort of takes some gloss off a pretty good win. There's a nagging thought in my mind wondering how we would have gone with that penalty called and then not have the one directly after it at the other end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Villa to come off the bench, expected to play 50 minutes.

Interesting both sides have new signings taking the armband. Brosque for Sydney FC and Mooy for City.

What's with the band or whatever they are at CCM home games playing the Tetris theme over and over again? This is not the first time either...

Did anyone else notice this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back