Universal Love I <3 the Media - snippets thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite thankful to be away from my foxtel box this week - Robbo and Twhateley's post-essendon moralising will be ******* unbearable.
I think it will be fun tonight. Robbo will be more drunk than usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watch League Teams? The lack of research by them for freo was an absolute joke. Apparently our departures were - L. Bradley, S. Gumbelton and R. Simpson

They also failed to pay any attention what was happening at freo today, by saying they won't have Suban, Mzungu and Ballantyne for this match and maybe the early rounds. No professionalism in the slightest.

Anyone watch League Teams? The lack of research by them for freo was an absolute joke. Apparently our departures were - L. Bradley, S. Gumbelton and R. Simpson

They also failed to pay any attention what was happening at freo today, by saying they won't have Suban, Mzungu and Ballantyne for this match and maybe the early rounds. No professionalism in the slightest.
You watch League Teams?!

120198_8f2dd3f92cd6596a5102875ca069e1a4.JPG

Did they forget to pick a winner between Freo and Port on league teams? I saw them give ladder predictions for both teams, but nothing for the upcoming game...

Did they forget to pick a winner between Freo and Port on league teams? I saw them give ladder predictions for both teams, but nothing for the upcoming game...
Yep. No tips. Hopeless. L Bradley would be shocked.

You did get a chance to pick it up later when they flashed everybody's round 1 tips up on the bottom of the screen.

Further down - Lyon told 3AW on Monday night that Sylvia remained a "work in progress" and when asked whether Sylvia was just a slow learner, replied: "I think that's proven to be the case.”
I don't like to see our players bagged out, but it is essentially what Lyon said. Hard to see Col coming back this season now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back