Universal Love I am glad we resisted trading this guy

Remove this Banner Ad

No mate he's got a gorgeous girlfriend
Didn't get into much chat as he appeared to be in a hurry
He did seem to lightly clean up the beard. Appeared more cleaner looking. PMSL though it doesn't suit him
Come on mate , don't you feel compelled to tell us everything he said ? It's the right thing to do .

No mate he's got a gorgeous girlfriend
Didn't get into much chat as he appeared to be in a hurry
He did seem to lightly clean up the beard. Appeared more cleaner looking. PMSL though it doesn't suit him
Come on mate , don't you feel compelled to tell us everything he said ? It's the right thing to do .

gimme Gaff anyday -- he's gone downhill or those U18's made him look good ,
yet to see him perform to AFL standard ,turns it over with poor skills ala Jackson

I think we'll find that Gary JR is the prototype mid with training programs being designed to strengthen players through the upper thigh & low back area, abdominals (with the increase on these types of areas) players will broaden out a bit & I'd suggest a decrease in upper back exercises causing a thinning out in that area. This may cause the visual impression of players being more "Fat". I don't buy it given that players are put through maticulous assessments Vo2, skin folds, strength tests etc. If they fall too far out of these expected goals they would be spoken to about it before it got to far out. Possible a little flexibility is given with players carrying injuries but even then they would be monitored closely...

I'd bet a large sum of money that Conca will be the better player in the long run.

I'd settle for as good at this stage, but I love your outlook:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think he needs a good preseason and a good start to the season to build momentum and he will start to show his worth. His character is so good and the incident when he got suspended I think really hurt him due to lack of confidence and also cause he knows he was overweight at the time when he got his shirt pulled over his head. I'm guessing like Vickery these guys will have a fire in the belly and something to prove. His draft video as mention is really good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back