Vintage Bay I am going on holidays, you floggos

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That's right, holidays. Tomorrow. Family and kids. :drunk:

So, adios, floggos, I'll catch you on the flip side. Don't let the door hit me, no that doesn't work. Don't you let the door hit you on my way out, floggos. :drunk:

Two weeks, holidays. Sun, sand, relaxation, and none of YOU floggos are invited. So, adios amigos, muskets at dawn. :drunk:

That's right, holidays. Tomorrow. Family and kids.

So, adios, floggos, I'll catch you on the flip side. Don't let the door hit me, no that doesn't work. Don't you let the door hit you on my way out, floggos.

Two weeks, holidays. Sun, sand, relaxation, and none of YOU floggos are invited. So, adios amigos, muskets at dawn.
Cambodian orgy?

That's right, holidays. Tomorrow. Family and kids.

So, adios, floggos, I'll catch you on the flip side. Don't let the door hit me, no that doesn't work. Don't you let the door hit you on my way out, floggos.

Two weeks, holidays. Sun, sand, relaxation, and none of YOU floggos are invited. So, adios amigos, muskets at dawn.

Oh but you'll miss the upcoming nominations and voting for the new Bay 13 mod!

Ah well, guess it wasn't too important to you after all.

Have fun, and get :drunk:!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance you could leave tonight? Like in the next 5 minutes? And extend your holiday by 2 more weeks?

If you need extra cash I'm sure we can have a whip around to raise the funds (provided you don't post for the whole period)

Any chance you could leave tonight? Like in the next 5 minutes? And extend your holiday by 2 more weeks?

If you need extra cash I'm sure we can have a whip around to raise the funds (provided you don't post for the whole period)

Get me the cash and I'll see what I can do. Put it in my TAB account, it needs a top up.

Maybe you can use the time to get over your Polec Butthurrt...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back