I Am Sick

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ! I've been sick the last couple of days and then I read that. I think I might throw up.

Too much information.

Well that is the Problem. Makes it hard to eat much as when I do it just makes me feel like I spew it back up

add worms, a layer of soil, some lime, and mix with a fork. youll soon be fine.

or you could always self administer a suppository................:)
could make your day.

I tried an Enanma Twice and it did not really help. I stuck it you know where and I am taking Tablets that suppose to help

Constipation is often due to a lack of masturbation. Have you cut back recently? I'd try and cram a few more loads before you go to bed tonight and see how you feel in the morning.

Ha Ha Very Funny

Dave, don't listen to all this masturbation talk, there's certainly no convincing evidence from a medical perspective that it would work every time.

The pharmaceutical equivalent of the footballers' big "Don't argue" is a product called Duphalac.

Take 40mls as a single dose, go to the toilet, drop your dacks, part them, and just sit back waiting for the fireworks to commence.

Hopefully you've got a good sturdy porceline dunny, not one of those cheap ones ...

Dave, don't listen to all this masturbation talk, there's certainly no convincing evidence from a medical perspective that it would work every time.

The pharmaceutical equivalent of the footballers' big "Don't argue" is a product called Duphalac.

Take 40mls as a single dose, go to the toilet, drop your dacks, part them, and just sit back waiting for the fireworks to commence.

Hopefully you've got a good sturdy porceline dunny, not one of those cheap ones ...

can we expect another seismic event from this swooop ?

lucky its not far from bangholme o_O

can we expect another seismic event from this swooop ?

lucky its not far from bangholme o_O
They are still investigating what caused the car bomb out here on Wednesday night.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope you're feeling better today Dave, although please don't stray too far from home, especially if you're following Swooop's advice;)

Bit better today but I think I have Strained my Right Side of my Tummy. Think I try to go to Game Tonight

TD was here a moment ago................. but ever so breifly ..... perhaps he is still a little unwell :)

Thanks for the Help Mate. I will give it a go:thumbsu: As I said above it does not feel as bad but would be a good idea for a Good Clear Out

I have not taken the Duphalac yet. I just got up

May sure you've got your runners on when you take it.

Limber up a bit, loosen the hips, practice a few squats, clear the vocal cords ...

You may want to wrap some duct tape around the porcelline as a precautionary measure, not sure, up to you Dave.

May sure you've got your runners on when you take it.

Limber up a bit, loosen the hips, practice a few squats, clear the vocal cords ...

You may want to wrap some duct tape around the porcelline as a precautionary measure, not sure, up to you Dave.

Well I just got up and My Mum going to get it now so I can take it and get the s**t out of me and Hopefully feel better.

Even when I was trying to get the s**t out I have Strained my Side and its Painful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back