Universal Love I can't wait to...

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
With Round 1 now only 133 days away, I couldn't help but wistfully look forward into the near future, and reflect at just exactly what I'm looking forward to. As Blues supporters - what can't you wait to see?

I'll start it off by saying that I can't wait to sit down with beer in hand, turn on the tele for Thursday night footy for the first time in 2015 and to sing the team song whilst watching the boys running out through the team banner at the G'.

I can't wait to see Kreuz back running around like a man half his size, pounding out 2nd, 3rd and 4th efforts to will us ahead.
I can't wait to see Yaz cutting teams up from half back, flying through the corridor and kicking truly from the F50.
Oh how I can't wait to see m'boy Gibbsy roving and tackling at each contest, and snapping a few sausage rolls with that wonderful mop whipping opposition players in the face.
To see Juddy at full flight and once again reminding the crowd that he's not done, and will be a force in 2015.
To watch young Cripps and Menzel start to show consistently that they are stars of the future.
Who can't help but long to see 1AW back in perfect shape and kicking goals, after taking marks where he belongs - on top of Jake Carlisle's shoulders.
I bloody can't wait to watch Daisy return to the form that saw him announced as one of the best in the league, and silence the critics who said he was a waste of money.
For our new tall forward mix of Hendo, Cas and Jonesy to confound and challenge oppositions to become an impossible matchup for defenders across the competition.
To see Murph leading from the front - and the bottom of packs - taking his leadership to another level with the support of Hendo, Gibbsy and the new breed of young leaders at the club.

And above all - more than anything, I can't wait to see the team-first attitude and new-found culture to push the Navy Blues past opposition clubs and back into the finals.

What are you looking forward to seeing in 2015 on the field?

I have really missed 'kiss cam' over the off season and truly hope it is rolled out again next year at our home games! :)

Hedging my bets

GeneShannon.jpg

Was that it??

I spent most of last year trying to position myself next to an unknown female with the hope the camera would pan to us!! :p

No the chemist warehouse one is where you guess which cup has the vitamins in it.
I'll answer for MEB_ and etsal1.

I can't wait to see Dylbucks, Doc and Menz [insert woman-love comment here].

Oi!!! Bitchy.
Menz doesn't do it for me :p

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to seeing Kreuzer out there. It feels like forever since I've watched him in action and I really missed him this year. I'm also looking forward to WINNING A ******* GAME since the last game I saw live was our loss to Port.

Oi!!! Bitchy.
Menz doesn't do it for me :p

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to seeing Kreuzer out there. It feels like forever since I've watched him in action and I really missed him this year. I'm also looking forward to WINNING A ******* GAME since the last game I saw live was our loss to Port.
Menz was there mainly for etsal but we all know you're a fan of the other two lads :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to...

See my boy Cripps play more senior footy next year
Hopefully see Kreuzer play alot more footy next year and remain injury free
Get to more TAC games and unearth some more Carlton players this time next year
More improvement in Sheehan's game, and to see more bullets off that left leg

I'll add a few more...

To see Guss take a few more glorious running bounces before hitting a target from 50 m away on the chest.
To see Mick give it to Stevo in a presser, following another stupid, leading comment. Surely the world will wake up and see him for the ** he is soon.

I can't wait to get blind behind the goals down the Punt Road end as we smash the s**t out of Richmond.

I can't wait for us to win our first game of the season.
I can't wait for Meghead Watto kick a bag of goals and prove all his knockers wrong
I can't wait for Levi to crash the packs
I can't wait for us to beat Collingwood

I can wait however for kisscam, if the AFL ever introduce it I will seriously kick up a storm. Bloody Americanism.

I can't wait for Meghead Watto kick a bag of goals and prove all his knockers wrong

I can wait however for kisscam, if the AFL ever introduce it I will seriously kick up a storm. Bloody Americanism.

It was introduced at MCG and Etihad games about 2 years ago JR :(

I can wait however for kisscam, if the AFL ever introduce it I will seriously kick up a storm. Bloody Americanism.[/QUOTE]

Hate to break it to you Jamo but it is well and truly part of the game day experience!!

I cant wait for us to win a friggin premiership, that would be nice wouldn't it?
20 years is a long time for an AFL supporter. Shame the s**t in the early 2000's ruined any chance of a challenge in the 00's. We're now in a good position to do so in the next 2-3 years... just need a few more years of patience...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back