Universal Love I can't wait to...

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't listen to MEB, there's plenty wrong with your thread, she just wanted us to be the one to break it to you

Don't listen to MEB, there's plenty wrong with your thread, she just wanted us to be the one to break it to you
Hey... if anything, it's given us all something extra (however minuscule) to talk about in waiting for next week. So can't be all bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey... if anything, it's given us all something extra (however minuscule) to talk about in waiting for next week. So can't be all bad.

I'm not disagreeing with you mate, it's MEB you'll have to take it up with, we're just passing on a message for her.

Harsh guys! Maybe we should just make Aph close the thread and I'll slink back into the corner... :oops:
Matty411 ..not having ago at this thread just using it.

I really would like to know how (if it is possible) to ignore a thread as some do not interest me but they get bumped to the fore as others post.
will not post examples as that may offend. :)

Just havin a joke around BluStreak I'm not actually miffed. Couldn't care less what people think of the thread - the fact people are using it is good enough for me.

Would have to ask Aphrodite or Jeremias about an 'ignore thread' button.

It's pretty simple:

If you don't like a thread, ignore it.

I can't wait for my wife to be very angry with me when I have the radio in my ear really loud barracking for Carlton whilst my first child is due right around the time Round One begins. So a double celebration will be needed big time for me personally!!!!
Congratulations on your 2033 first round draft pick for Carlton! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back