I know it's evil, but...

Remove this Banner Ad

its not the same when you don't link these ****wits like Tedeski and chunkychicken

Perhaps they will learn a valuable lesson regarding their behaviour following 2012.

Karma is a bitch, EAD.
You're free to do as you like but I don't think that's very fair. I wouldn't care if people on other team boards want to bag me out on their board but I wouldn't want to be getting tagged notifications about it knowing I can't give back there without getting carded.

You're free to do as you like but I don't think that's very fair. I wouldn't care if people on other team boards want to bag me out on their board but I wouldn't want to be getting tagged notifications about it knowing I can't give back there without getting carded.

Normally I would agree with you, but what goes around comes around.

Haven't seen many (if any) $wans fans congratulate supporters on our teams performance in the Grand Final.

Self entitled flogs are flogs.

Normally I would agree with you, but what goes around comes around.

Haven't seen many (if any) $wans fans congratulate supporters on our teams performance in the Grand Final.

Self entitled flogs are flogs.

This is true nothing, nada zilch. Not one Swans supporter has said to me well done Hawks you were terrific, well done. Why?

its not the same when you don't link these ****wits like Tedeski and chunkychicken

Perhaps they will learn a valuable lesson regarding their behaviour following 2012.

Karma is a bitch, EAD.
At least it's not hodgepodge I'd just ignore the twat. Then again, I didn't post much on the main board in 2012, I posted more on the fans forum. But there was some degree of pleasure trolling the easily baited, less brain powered users of these forums. The less inclined to comprehend sarcasm :drunk:

Meh I really don't care. We didn't turn up and you guys deserved to win the GF. The Hawks fans were very bad losers after the 2012 final and equally bad winners, if not worse after 2014. I think it's pretty disgraceful that every time you guys win a premiership, you turn on worse than West Coast or Collingwood.

At least the fans at the ground didn't give much lip, save for a few drunk *******s.

At least it's not hodgepodge I'd just ignore the twat. Then again, I didn't post much on the main board in 2012, I posted more on the fans forum. But there was some degree of pleasure trolling the easily baited, less brain powered users of these forums. The less inclined to comprehend sarcasm :drunk:

Meh I really don't care. We didn't turn up and you guys deserved to win the GF. The Hawks fans were very bad losers after the 2012 final and equally bad winners, if not worse after 2014. I think it's pretty disgraceful that every time you guys win a premiership, you turn on worse than West Coast or Collingwood.

At least the fans at the ground didn't give much lip, save for a few drunk *******s.

I see the Swans have abandoned their "no dickheads" policy

Buddy has had some influence!

This is true nothing, nada zilch. Not one Swans supporter has said to me well done Hawks you were terrific, well done. Why?

Thought Longmire was good in his post G/F press conference though...He acknowledged we were the better side & fully deserving!

You say that like no other teams fans get a bit lippy after their team wins a flag. Geelong and Collingwood fans were just as bad when they won their flags and Sydney fans were no exception after 2012. It probably only seems Hawks fans are worse after 2014 because it was over your side and in response to so many Swans fans being just as cocky as Geelong fans were in the lead up to the 2008 GF.

You say that like no other teams fans get a bit lippy after their team wins a flag. Geelong and Collingwood fans were just as bad when they won their flags and Sydney fans were no exception after 2012. It probably only seems Hawks fans are worse after 2014 because it was over your side and in response to so many Swans fans being just as cocky as Geelong fans were in the lead up to the 2008 GF.
Hawks fans this year were easily worse than Eagles fans in '06, and they were out right campaignery. I wanted the Hawks to win in 2008, but the teams' and fans' attitude after the win was horrendous.

It probably only seems Hawks fans are worse after 2014 because it was over your side and in response to so many Swans fans being just as cocky as Geelong fan
Difference between confidence and cocky. We were confident we could win, why not? Finished 1st, creamed North in the run up and had a fit list with no injury concerns. On the flip side, Hawks looked shaky and fell over the line thanks to some horrendous last minute umpiring, by that guy who made it into the GF. It's the behavior on the forums is where you guys let yourselves down afterwards. You made the reasonable hawk fans seem like angels while most Hawks fans here looked like out right twats.

No offence, but you can hardly claim innocence in this matter, neither can I, but I'm mature enough to admit I was wrong, but are any of you?

Oh pul-eese :rolleyes:

Lol, just lol after lol at all the morons talking endlessly and obsessively about umpiring in the prelim, it's an absolute and utter farce beyond a joke. We were on the wrong end of the two worst umpiring decisions of the entire finals series, Gibbo's 'light fingernail to the side' on Monfrees (which kick started their entire comeback) and the Hill rundown on malceski in the gf. Farcical.

I can only roflmao at the ignorant, jealous obsessives talking about umpiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a bit of tit for tat in this, your lots supporters have been worse than Freo and Geelong supporters by quite a long way, hence the carrying-ons here. If you asked most people here whose supporters they think stink most, I think most would answer Sydney.

There is a bit of tit for tat in this, your lots supporters have been worse than Freo and Geelong supporters by quite a long way, hence the carrying-ons here. If you asked most people here whose supporters they think stink most, I think most would answer Sydney.
And you don't think it has something to do with us recruiting Tippet and Franklin in successive seasons? Most people hate us because of that, not because of assumed insufferable bunch of sillies.

And you don't think it has something to do with us recruiting Tippet and Franklin in successive seasons?

That plus,
The attitude that Swans players deserve to be paid more than every other team in the comp.
The so-called Swans "Culture"
The perception of the Swans as being the AFL's "pet"
Franklin (f*ck him)
Did I say Franklin?

Hawks fans this year were easily worse than Eagles fans in '06, and they were out right campaignery. I wanted the Hawks to win in 2008, but the teams' and fans' attitude after the win was horrendous.

Difference between confidence and cocky. We were confident we could win, why not? Finished 1st, creamed North in the run up and had a fit list with no injury concerns. On the flip side, Hawks looked shaky and fell over the line thanks to some horrendous last minute umpiring, by that guy who made it into the GF. It's the behavior on the forums is where you guys let yourselves down afterwards. You made the reasonable hawk fans seem like angels while most Hawks fans here looked like out right twats.

No offence, but you can hardly claim innocence in this matter, neither can I, but I'm mature enough to admit I was wrong, but are any of you?
Your fans were mostly cocky this year, especially in the last few months in the lead up to finals. And you were one of the worst on the main board in that time. You might say it was confidence but it came off as cockiness. Fitting given your username.

That plus,
The attitude that Swans players deserve to be paid more than every other team in the comp.
The so-called Swans "Culture"
The perception of the Swans as being the AFL's "pet"
Franklin (f*ck him)
Did I say Franklin?
No one on the Swans board supported the 9.8%. We all wanted it gone. The club wanted it gone, not to mention the club didn't want it in the first place and didn't campaign to keep it. I'm pretty sure this was covered at length in I don't know, at least 50 forum threads on the main board as well as team forums.

Your fans were mostly cocky this year, especially in the last few months in the lead up to finals. And you were one of the worst on the main board in that time. You might say it was confidence but it came off as cockiness. Fitting given your username.
Yeah well trollers be trolling and I trolled hard. Unfortunately, didn't work out in the end, the Hawks spoiled my party :p

Lol, just lol after lol at all the morons talking endlessly and obsessively about umpiring in the prelim, it's an absolute and utter farce beyond a joke. We were on the wrong end of the two worst umpiring decisions of the entire finals series, Gibbo's 'light fingernail to the side' on Monfrees (which kick started their entire comeback) and the Hill rundown on malceski in the gf. Farcical.

I can only roflmao at the ignorant, jealous obsessives talking about umpiring.
What else have they got to talk about? ;-)

images

And you don't think it has something to do with us recruiting Tippet and Franklin in successive seasons? Most people hate us because of that, not because of assumed insufferable bunch of sillies.
My brother follows the Swans and so I didn't mind them much - until that happened. It really soured my attitude towards them.

Usually I'm not one who takes pleasure in the misfortunes of others, but I did on that occasion. I'd spent all week hearing from Cats fans how they were going to win 5 flags in a row, and that boof head Cats fan who already had the 2008 premiership tattooed on his arm, etc, it just drove me nuts how arrogant they'd become, so it was nice to see them get a serve of humble pie.
Can I ask who exactly? Where do you reside?
I still have no idea where this 'arrogant' tag comes from. I was in Geelong in the lead up to the 08 grand final I didn't speak to one confident Geelong supporter, due to the mediocre prelim and selecting out of form, injured players. I put $40 on Hawthorn winning that GF and know others who did the same.
Even being over 50 points up in the 07 GF no Geelong person believed we could win, due to seeing 40+ years of pain and 5 GF losses. The supporter base is definitely not an arrogant one.

A reasonable Hawks fan IMO considers all other supporters equally as nothing more than rotting vegetable matter to be verbally composted.

Nothing to do with Tippett, can't complain that you took advantage of a loophole. Recruiting Franklin has more to do with the issue of already having recruited Kennedy and McGlynn, and seeing them tear it up. 3 of your best 5 players this year were former Hawks, 1 of them a club legend, another was club royalty. You had also beaten us in GF that we felt we should have won (arrogance conceided), and there are a few others things. Up until this Grand Final we were your bitches, like really. The thing is I don't hate Sydney, but I really enjoyed the shackles being busted. I enjoyed the fact that we did it on the back of being written off, and hearing the how amazing Sydney were, and reading how it wasn't even possible that Sydney would lose (from Sydney fans and Media). Questioning Sydney's supremacy was even ridiculed by many. Having said all that, it's probably time for a truce now.

Up until this Grand Final we were your bitches, like really.
Huh...? Since 2012 they've beaten us a grand total of one time. And that was away at ANZ with most of top line players out after our third consecutive 6 day break. We've also completely dominated in both finals games since then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back