Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you know you can use drummers as a spirit level?

When the ground is level they drool out of both sides of their mouth.

Sorry but you've got drummers mixed up with bass players here.

I think this needs its own sticky. I'm not to fussed on the interchange rule but understand the place it has in the scheme of things.

The sub rule is just stupid.

They should change it from Subs to Vents, so when a player is taken off he can Vent.

I hate twitter. It starts with 'twit' for a reason.
Gives so many morons a voice they never had before. Then the news covers 'twitter conversations' like it means something. It Doesn't !!!!
Shut up !!!! 99.99% of people couldn't give a flying f%#* what you think.
No opinion matters except my own !!!! And I don't expect others to give a sh1t about my opinions either !!!!

Thanks ANZAC ........... I feel better. My twitter handle is :drunk:

Gives so many morons a voice they never had before. Then the news covers 'twitter conversations' like it means something. It Doesn't !!!!
No opinion matters except my own !!!! And I don't expect others to give a sh1t about my opinions either !!!!

Hey GM, I wholeheartedly agree and what astounds me is the level of abuse and vile language people are happy to post on line and have attributed to their name!
That said, if you follow the right people/businesses it is a fantastic tool for keeping up to date on things.
I'm on it and I have it all set to private, don't have any followers, (despite the random international requests I get) and I find it quite useful.

Glad to have been of assistance by the way or is that BTW:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey GM, I wholeheartedly agree and what astounds me is the level of abuse and vile language people are happy to post on line and have attributed to their name!
That said, if you follow the right people/businesses it is a fantastic tool for keeping up to date on things.
I'm on it and I have it all set to private, don't have any followers, (despite the random international requests I get) and I find it quite useful.

I agree and can be a useful tool. Facebook on the other hand..... haha. Actually that is useful also, but am so over people doing a running commentary of their days and issues. Add this to everyone's constant need to share stupid videos that clog up news feeds and slow internet down grrrrr!

And further to this.....I hate when live shows encourage the fans to twitter something in using some stupid hastag. WTF

Im just watching the cricket....I dont want to see what colour undies everyone thinks mitchell johnson is wearing.

Oh and what is with the tweet button bigfooty introduced a while ago.....are people twittering my BF posts?

Rant over

I agree and can be a useful tool. Facebook on the other hand..... haha. Actually that is useful also, but am so over people doing a running commentary of their days and issues. Add this to everyone's constant need to share stupid videos that clog up news feeds and slow internet down grrrrr!
Not on FB although I am aware of the constant "look at moi" mentality that pervades.

You are using it correctly ANZAC and I'm sure it's more than useful for many reasons, just not the reason that sh1ts me.
Not on FB although I am aware of the constant "look at moi" mentality that pervades.

You've just reminded me of something I hate more than twitter.

THE FANATICS.

And further to this.....I hate when live shows encourage the fans to twitter something in using some stupid hastag. WTF

Im just watching the cricket....I dont want to see what colour undies everyone thinks mitchell johnson is wearing.

Oh and what is with the tweet button bigfooty introduced a while ago.....are people twittering my BF posts?

Rant over

No but I might tweet this one :p

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, it may be time to change your attitude towards it.

If I was to vent about anything it would be the boredom of summer sports like cricket and tennis. Also don't see why people enjoy basketball with its interminable time outs, particularly towards the end of a game. The football season can't start quick enough for me.

Used to enjoy playing basketball till my legs got too tired and weary to drag my fat ars up and down a court, not to fussed about watching it, give me footy any day. At least cricket fills some time.

It annoys me when mods tell people to stay on topic if a threads conversations goes off on a tangent. It obviously does because its what people want to discuss.....let them continue

Folks are always welcome to change the topic - we just politely ask that they create another thread when they do.

FYI Magpie Girl Vicky Park Gone Critical

Last edited:
One thing that strikes me as premature is the negativity surrounding Davoren.

Some issues early in his tenure were due to the way the team had been managed prior to his appointment and attributing injuries to players like Brown, Fasolo and Reid (shoulder / foot / leg injury predispositions) and 'old man injuries' to Maxwell and Ball etc. exclusively to Davoren and co. and calling for their heads seems like a knee-jerk reaction. (There were admittedly some cases such as Freeman which probably could have been managed better.)

If those things are factored in, it modifies the perspective (IMO).

Base-Vent-HV-20.jpg

2013-honda-civic-vent.jpg

homeguides%2Farticles%2Fthumbs%2F5_roof_vent_cleaning_tips.jpg.600x275_q85_crop.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back