Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of us are sick of reading the same negativity across multiple threads.
This thread is for anybody who wants to get something off their chest or thinks they haven't been heard.
It might be coaching, recruiting, marketing anything at all; put it all in here.
Positive posters are welcome too by the way.

Venting in January is not a good sign.

Not really a vent, more a request, but not knowing where to put it I am putting it here. Banter threads. The most enjoyment I have had from BF came from a banter thread on the Richmond board when we played them last year. They reflect one of the things I loved about footy as a player and a spectator - taking the piss out of each other whilst on a deeper level showing respect. We are the best board on this forum and the club others most love to hate can't we run a banter thread for each match?

Not really a vent, more a request, but not knowing where to put it I am putting it here. Banter threads. The most enjoyment I have had from BF came from a banter thread on the Richmond board when we played them last year. They reflect one of the things I loved about footy as a player and a spectator - taking the piss out of each other whilst on a deeper level showing respect. We are the best board on this forum and the club others most love to hate can't we run a banter thread for each match?
Heh, I remember the banter thread on the scum board for round 7 last year. Was good fun. They weren't so keen to make another one for the return match though lol.

The Carlton one was good too.

Hey Anzacday, I started the discussion on margarine through venting about it, but it has derailed your thread. I'll create a new 'Butter versus margarine' thread on The Nest, and redirect all the posts there.

People can take up the discussion in The Nest, if it hasn't been exhausted, and maybe add olive oil to the debate, or nut butter, or avocado, or other unheard of butter alternatives.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Anzacday, I started the discussion on margarine through venting about it, but it has derailed your thread. I'll create a new 'Butter versus margarine' thread on The Nest, and redirect all the posts there.

People can take up the discussion in The Nest, if it hasn't been exhausted, and maybe add olive oil to the debate, or nut butter, or avocado, or other unheard of butter alternatives.:rolleyes:
I think it's been exhausted VP

On behalf of several posters in the 'Angry Adams' thread I'm venting over people who make mountains out of molehills and journalists who exaggerate the truth with misleading headlines

On behalf of several posters in the 'Angry Adams' thread I'm venting over people who make mountains out of molehills and journalists who exaggerate the truth with misleading headlines

:D

Yep, the state of journalism associated with the AFL is my pet peeve and I'm sure I bore people by constantly moaning about it. The handful of really good scribes and broadcasters keep me sane enough to tolerate idiots like Bruce McAvaney, Terry Wallace, Alastair Lynch, Dwayne Russell, Hamish McLachlan, the majority of the Herald Sun team and on and on and on the list goes.

This is a rather risque post...

Nut butter?!?!?! Um...errr...no comment

This is a rather risque post...

Good pick up!

Stop giving number 35 to our first picked.
Get Presti, (and Daics) to pick someone and it's theirs.

Totally agree. And also would like the players have the ability to pick their own numbers rather than being told what number they will wear as soon as they get drafted. I understand the older players have more say in which numbers they move to after a couple of years in the system but as soon as the players were drafted this year collingwood would post a statement saying..."welcome to the club XXXXX. he will wear number XX next season"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back