I think we need Lumamba [Nominated for Melbourne Demons]

Remove this Banner Ad

could you imagine LaBamba in the same club as Rance and Reiwoldt?

He'd be reporting Rance to the OH&S officer for his sliding antics in the change rooms, and reporting him to the HR manager for sexually harassing gay players at our club by parading around half naked all the time

He'd be reporting Jack on a daily basis for every off coloured joke, prank, and silly statement he makes. He'd also demand the club apologize publicly to Jack for traumatizing him by allowing the players to bag him for being a ranga in denial.

The players would spend more time in the GR Room being lectured at by him than on the green stuff
Good God man, i thought the brazil nut (not racist mods just saying hes a nutter from brazil) would be bad for team moral but thanks for the visualisations, gave me a good laugh. more than ever just no to harry o. our teams jelling why add the solvent that is the brazil nut.

I doubt very much the term whipping boy would survive with old mate Heretier.
In fact I can think of countless ways of making a connection between the term and some unsavory behavior that Heretier would find offensive.

What's a lumamba? I think I had one for dinner after the game on Sunday.

you search for him on Wiki, an argentinian Reggae band and a cocktail all rank ahead of him :D

What's a lumamba? I think I had one for dinner after the game on Sunday.

Always think of this when I see his name...

la-bamba-x.jpg

Sorry Harry, please don't report me.

I don't would hate to support richmond with him in it. He is a moral crusader who thinks he is bono saving the world. That bullshit with him acting as though he was divine just because he changed his name. A twat that I hope does not get a gig again. I put him with Goodes in a special level of hatred.

I dont would too dude. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he should stick to Collingwood.

The black and white stripes are clearly his ideal football jumper.

All they need to do is change the team song to "Ebony and Ivory."

Lake was a good player struggling with injury. Harry O has always been very very overrated and lucky to play at Collingwood when they were very good. It gives you the biggest sandbox in the land to stand on and look good.

I think what Boston was referring to was that Lake has a reputation of not getting along with team mates or coaches. His injuries were blamed on poor training standards and he was being sued by team mate Nathan Eagleton in his final year at the Dogs.

I think what Boston was referring to was that Lake has a reputation of not getting along with team mates or coaches. His injuries were blamed on poor training standards and he was being sued by team mate Nathan Eagleton in his final year at the Dogs.

Stuff happens at the Western Bulldogs??

I'm not sure if this would be the right decision, but it's the 'type' of decision I'd like us to look at.

We need to make some bold calls this pre-season so we can have a shot in the next 3-4 years when our core is at their peak.

He was pretty impressive around those years when he was All Australian. I like those players who want to make things happen quickly of the half back line. Not sure of form recently. Has he been injured?

I've said it all year, Ben Lennon would make a very good half back.

With Deledio and Martin more forwards, I don't see a spot for him there and he's not a midfielder in my opinion.

He is a very good overhead mark, reads the game well and has very good foot skills. Andrew Mackie type for mine. Nice size too.
Agree but we still need speed in that area too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back