Ian Botham's Ashes prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

It really makes me smile to think that, only 8 short months ago, Ian Botham predicted that England would win the Ashes series in Australia 5-0. Since those rash words, things could hardly have gone any worse for the Poms: not that I'm trying to portray any sort of sympathy for the old enemy. They're in a world of hurt right now - long may it continue!!!!!

i wish there was an ongoing thread just re hashing how awesome those ashes were. can't wait for the dvds to come out

i wish there was an ongoing thread just re hashing how awesome those ashes were. can't wait for the dvds to come out
Mate - it's already out. It's called, "The urn returns", and gives 10 hours of highlights.

Mate - it's already out. It's called, "The urn returns", and gives 10 hours of highlights.
Maybe we at BigFooty could collectively chip in for a copy to send to Mr Botham?

:)

That video belongs on youjizz

I have to admit that every now and then when I have a few hours to kill, I'll go back and read through the bigfooty Ashes threads for each test. 20 odd days of absolute quality. Day 3 at Adelaide is probably the best, with the final day at the SCG not far behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back