ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you go to an outlet and buy them or are they exclusively sold on line?

I see we play England again in our 1st game
we do indeed.

got tickets for it last week - 3 rows from the back up in the top deck

also, my little nephew won an awesome prize last week, he's going to be a mascot at all 4 of the games at adelaide oval

Dad or Uncle Smooth the real winner here!
dad unfortunately.. :(

he sent the wife the link to enter the competition too - wife didn't take any notice of it

in unrelated news, my divorce proceedings are going nicely.. :)

dad unfortunately.. :(

he sent the wife the link to enter the competition too - wife didn't take any notice of it

in unrelated news, my divorce proceedings are going nicely.. :)

When you do it by fax she has no answer

It's through ticketek so I imagine you can buy at an outlet, though I did have to sign up to a ICC World Cup subscription to buy online not sure if you could do that at the agency.

Can still buy them from an agency. They just get printed on special world cup tickets (as opposed to normal Ticketek tickets, which are going through a rebrand anyway). If it's like the Asian Cup the outlet tickets will have some of the added fancy security features you see on some tickets, while the EzyTickets will pretty much just be in a different colour.

Got a ticket to the warm up match.

Also going to go to the Ireland v Pakistan match, assuming I can just grab a ticket at the gate for that one (though if it looks like selling out will pre-book to ensure I get in).
Any reason you prefer Pakistan v Ireland over England v Bangladesh. Both are decent value at $20.

Any reason you prefer Pakistan v Ireland over England v Bangladesh. Both are decent value at $20.

Both sides of the family are Irish, so they're my second team.

You're right about the value of both matches though, and may get along to England v Bangladesh too. Probably be the only time Bangladesh will play in Adelaide for the forseable future too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what, when England get some guys who can bowl, some guys who can bat and some who can field and hold catches, they will be a force.

I don't want to sound mean but you'd put money on the Redbacks if they were playing England

Yeh.......nah.

Can't say this too often but that sunset was off the chain.

B94RMPbCIAAGVB4.jpg:large

Not even sure if I've called anything off the chain before. Looked amazing at the oval but down the beach was a trip, a bit like being inside a painting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back