Social Science Ice Creams

Remove this Banner Ad

N2, unsurprisingly on Brunswick Street. Such a ludicrous but obviously, it works, little quirk that's totally redundant but gets everyone to ask "wait what do those syringes do? where do you get the syringes?!"

I've never been to Messina on ethical grounds. They have a ******* rope, a ******* velvet rope to keep the line in place. It's insufferable. So Melbourne. Why would you line up on a steamin' hot day, at 3pm, for a long time to have a (probably very nice) but expensive ice cream. Nothing wrong with not lining up to go into the air conditioned Woolies that's literally five metres from Messina and grabbing a $3 ice cream from the freezers

Your ignorance is ironic.

That Connoisseur Vanilla is really as good as it gets. A little bit of honey/maple on top, maybe some raspberries (or whatever else tickles your fancy) and your taste buds are absolutely set.

Going to try this one . Didn't know I was so easily led :oops::)

Anyone use to get these from the ice cream truck? I remember you had to eat it real quick before the chocolate melted. Reminds me of simpler times....

images

Apparently the Maggie Beer Burnt fig, honeycomb and caramel ice cream is one of the greatest things ever. I've never had it though. Pretty sure it's $9 for the tiniest tub but will have to try one day.

Tried this today Bought a tub from W W..... Meh ......... won't get it again . Tried it out on a confirmed icecream lover..... He didn't like it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connoisseur cookies and cream!

Easily the best Cookies and Cream icecream I've had.

Sara Lee also do one that's pretty good. Always lookout for Connoisseur or Sara Lee when they're on special.

There's a South West WA ice cream chain called Simmo's that have a burnt caramel ice cream that's just amazing. Closest one is in Mandurah, though. :(

Sara Lee also do one that's pretty good. Always lookout for Connoisseur or Sara Lee when they're on special.

There's a South West WA ice cream chain called Simmo's that have a burnt caramel ice cream that's just amazing. Closest one is in Mandurah, though. :(
Always gotta make a pit stop to Simmo's every time we go down south. I once ate so much ice cream I threw up.... The joys of being a kid.

Simmo's is great

They also have great meat pies down in Mandurah

My daughter told me about this liquorice stuff but I haven't yet found any. What brand is it?? And big tub like Peters/Pauls icecream or little tub like Connoisseur brand?
It sounds like a Cole's brand . Will check it out for you tomorrow if you like I don't go to Coles much , so don't know it, but can easily go . In my close shopping centre:)

Is Simmo's the line that makes liquorice icecream? And they have a shop just out of Dunsborough? If so, I'm feeling a road trip coming on!! Haven't had a liquorice icecream for over 10 years!!

It sounds like a Cole's brand . Will check it out for you tomorrow if you like I don't go to Coles much , so don't know it, but can easily go . In my close shopping centre:)
Don't go to any trouble- I could always just text my daughter and ask. But thanks for offering! It's one of those things I don't think to look for but, when I do look, there's none. :cry:

Have you tried the Ben & Jerry brand of cookie dough? I think that's the brand that my son gets.

Is Simmo's the line that makes liquorice icecream? And they have a shop just out of Dunsborough? If so, I'm feeling a road trip coming on!! Haven't had a liquorice icecream for over 10 years!!

Yep. They have shops in Busselton, Mandurah and Rottnest as well. Only been to the Busselton and Mandurah ones myself, but saw someone with a black icecream in Busselton and worked out it was licorice. Urgh, I can't imagine me liking it. :p

Haven't had B&J at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back