Strategy If Brett Montgomery is Coach it needs to be announced Wendnesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I have done both, and if things go pear shaped people involved get culled. If I implement crap measures on my manager's instruction, and my team fails, my manager and I will be in the gun.

You are quoting the Nuremburg defence of I was just following orders. Doesn't really matter if Monty was central or peripheral, he was part of it and should be sacked along with the rest of fullt time coaching staff and Lowe.

He certainly shouldn't be promoted.
I tend to agree. If there was a major communications breakdown, as a senior assistant to the head coach, he can't be absolved of all responsibility.

Hypothetically, even if Monty tried to mediate some of the issues between members of the playing group and Bmac, it's hard for me to see how this is a situation where a business would look to do anything other than make an external hire.

Yes, I have done both, and if things go pear shaped people involved get culled. If I implement crap measures on my manager's instruction, and my team fails, my manager and I will be in the gun.

You are quoting the Nuremburg defence of I was just following orders. Doesn't really matter if Monty was central or peripheral, he was part of it and should be sacked along with the rest of fullt time coaching staff and Lowe.

He certainly shouldn't be promoted.

I don't give a toss about flimsy conspiracy theories

The most interesting of the Assistant Coaches outside Brett Montgomery I've seen from the supposed candidates is Peter Sumich

Remove this Banner Ad

Back