If SFA players were Simpsons characters

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_ls4uljecLD1r24roxo1_400.png

HawkPatrol disappointed by blatant lies.

Nah, HawkPatrol is the OG. I'm just a squid in comparison to him. I'm not even high right now, but I bet he is.
We should all get together and have a high party. Is that what they are I don't know anymore so out of the loop.

We should all get together and have a high party. Is that what they are I don't know anymore so out of the loop.
I think the kids these days are calling them rainbow parties but I hear there will be blowjobs and teenaged girls so I'm all for that.

I think we got the reference.
I don't think you did. Watch it one more time just to be sure.

I know it's sad but there are some people who would not have understood pants post. I feel sorry for those who have not watched enough simpsons to know nearly every quote or reference possible.

I don't think you did. Watch it one more time just to be sure.

I know it's sad but there are some people who would not have understood pants post. I feel sorry for those who have not watched enough simpsons to know nearly every quote or reference possible.

Woozle wuzzle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woozle wuzzle.
Bart gets famous.

One of the more famous quotes from that episode "you'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel"

I watched it today :p I watch a lot of old Simpsons a lot of the time. I love fox 8 Saturday and hungover Sunday mornings.

Bart gets famous.

One of the more famous quotes from that episode "you'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel"

I watched it today :p I watch a lot of old Simpsons a lot of the time. I love fox 8 Saturday and hungover Sunday mornings.

Your geekiness better come in handy.

Your geekiness better come in handy.
You may be mistaken I maybe mistaken I don't know but the only one I know is Nelson to Martin and the quote has wussiness not geekiness when they go to get their lemon tree back.

Unless that was just a general statement that you could somehow use me to your advantage in the future.

You may be mistaken I maybe mistaken I don't know but the only one I know is Nelson to Martin and the quote has wussiness not geekiness when they go to get their lemon tree back.

Unless that was just a general statement that you could somehow use me to your advantage in the future.

You passed the Simpsons nut test.

I'm impressed. Let's dance.

Bart gets famous.

I use that with my kids when i'm in one of the Can't be stages.

Speak up thanks, i'm wearing a [insert any piece of clothing]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back