If the final vs *essendon eventuates

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be what I'd call the credibility final. Both clubs have done absolutely nothing in finals for many years. Essendon hasn't won one for 10 years. Both teams are primed age and experience wise to have some impact in September over the next few seasons. But only one will emerge from this match with its credibility intact.

I will go as far as to say, if any team loses this match by a significant margin, or if for whatever reason it isn't the most bruising of the 4 finals in week 1, the loser of that match may have some serious decisions to make at season end.

Some players or coaches may have their careers re-evaluated.

Hope that we are the ones who will stand up.

Essendon would still have no credibility if they won. What has happened to Cronulla is a sign of things to come for them.
Show cause notices?

We already got ours. Hirdy has em framed.

On the OP I fully anticipate being touched up week 1 of finals. I don't anticipate drastic changes at seasons end as a result.

i agree if we lose that first finals game like we lost round 1 scotts in trouble not saying he will be sacked but a few poor performances early next year and he will be on the chopping board.

i agree if we lose that first finals game like we lost round 1 scotts in trouble not saying he will be sacked but a few poor performances early next year and he will be on the chopping board.
Essendons forward line is putrid - would be close to the worst in the afl. Not sure how they beat a team by 90 points when they can't even kick 90 points.

*heppell had a fractured finger operated on today and will be out at least one week, "possibly more" according to SEN. I'm sure we'd all like to pass on our sympathies.

Allegedly injured fingering Joe Daniher's anus. Explains the perpetual look of shock on Joe's dial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are no slouches. BigFooty is going to be a shitty place to be if we lose because we won't live it down for a while.

However I back our boys but we'll need 22 solid contributors.

Essendon are no slouches. BigFooty is going to be a shitty place to be if we lose because we won't live it down for a while.

However I back our boys but we'll need 22 solid contributors.

* troll alert!!!!!

Allegedly injured fingering Joe Daniher's anus. Explains the perpetual look of shock on Joe's dial.

It turns out *it's a fractured hand so I can only presume the whole fist was in "play", explaining the *baby *giraffe's look of wonderment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It turns out *it's a fractured hand so I can only presume the whole fist was in "play", explaining the *baby *giraffe's look of wonderment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cf665cf34f0a0a4c142cf37f8ac6509654da55de6147150ac52d465ef5af868d.jpg

Joe and Dyson were in the closet making a baby and I saw the baby and the baby looked at me.

If we do play Bomber and his merry men of wanky hill via tullamarine at the MCG where the north people gonna sit to try and be together ?

Our average losing margin in finals since 2000 is 90 points isn't it?

Hard to expect much. Especially without our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back