If there was 1 fight...who v who

Remove this Banner Ad

Kazushi Sakuraba V Rickson Gracie.

In their primes.

Pride rules.

Saitama Japan.

Catch wrestling vs BJJ.

Sakuraba FTW.

McGregor moving up to another division would be interesting enough..
But still hoping for a rematch.

If there was 1 fight you could make who would it be.

I wish the we could of seen a Mayweather v Roy Jones Jnr.

Both in their prime...who wins?

RJJ wins with ease. Bigger, stronger and in his prime just as good defensively.

As for mine.
All time: Can't go past 88' Tyson vs 64' Ali. Two very different styles. Both so exciting!

Current: GGG vs Ward OR GGG vs Alvarez. I believe GGG is the bet boxer on the planet and I'm dying for him to take on a big name so he can finally get some credit!

Current: GGG vs Ward OR GGG vs Alvarez. I believe GGG is the bet boxer on the planet and I'm dying for him to take on a big name so he can finally get some credit!
I love watching Golovkin fight.

Ward's moving up to LHW, so unfortunately that fight's probably never happening.

GGG vs Canelo should happen at some stage, right?

I love watching Golovkin fight.

Ward's moving up to LHW, so unfortunately that fight's probably never happening.

GGG vs Canelo should happen at some stage, right?

I hope so. Oscar seems hesitant to make the fight. Honestly I don't think Canelo wants the fight. He's too busy fighting guys 15lbs lighter than him. Pretty sure GGG is mandatory though. So if Canelo doesn't want the fight in 2016 he'd have to pay step aside fee.

Gut feeling is they both have fights early 16' then fight each other late 2016.

Not really. The pre-fight would, but Bisping punches like a pillow and he'd get lit up by nick on the feet. He wouldn't want to take him down either because of nicks ground game
Ummm.. That's why it'd be so good, because they're both forward pressing volume strikers that talk whilst coming forward. It'd be an instant classic. 5 rounder pls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few:

Rickson vs Saku 2000ish
prime Fedor vs Mirko II (2006)
prime Fedor vs 'sea level' Cain (pride Rules/ring)
GSP vs Anderson (~2010) @ 178lb catch weight
prime Wand vs prime Chuck (~2003/4) (pride Rules/ring)

Have included my picks here for fun, struggled with GSP v Anderson to be honest. GSP is a great wrestler we know but Anderson has a lot longer frame and has been able to deal with wrestlers. Maybe at MW i'd def have Anderson, at catch it's a pick 'em fight imo.

Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping would be entertaining as ****!
12767561_10154163512119305_1309237235_n.jpg

Keen!

The pic Diaz tweeted that set it off:
12788220_10153746389691622_1068106611_n.jpg

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back