Competition IFA Eximius Foedus |Round 4

Your favourite jumper set in each matchup? Home team mentioned first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok. Let's see why did this comp get the 10 likes. Looks like most people voted on April Fools :). If you do not count the people already in the competition this had 4 likes. So you see why this ended miserably. Oh and if HaroCant is going to quote this tell him don't bother. He's on my ignore list.
e5396e6cae.png
9666fc02e3.png
d6f320ed42.png

Ok. Let's see why did this comp get the 10 likes. Looks like most people voted on April Fools :). If you do not count the people already in the competition this had 4 likes. So you see why this ended miserably. Oh and if HaroCant is going to quote this tell him don't bother. He's on my ignore list.
e5396e6cae.png
9666fc02e3.png
d6f320ed42.png
april fools lol, trust you to spot that klim! :p

Also, my message #1260 , suggesting a "dislike" worth -1 likes, received 6 likes (on top of mine). 6 people (excluding Haro's like which I'm assuming is because he thinks it's funny to act like a stooge) made a point of OPPOSING the IFA.

ifano.png

I wish you'd stop bullying me :(
I'm not bullying you. You're the sole reason that this competition is no longer viable. Because of your selfishness, self-centred and authoritarian attitude, an otherwise decent competition has turned into a joke. Congratulations.

I'm not bullying you. You're the sole reason that this competition is no longer viable. Because of your selfishness, self-centred and authoritarian attitude, an otherwise decent competition has turned into a joke. Congratulations.
Thank you.

I'm also the sole reason it's still here, and will continue to be here forever. I made one EXTREMELY SMALL slip up, and you've come in with 9 pages of crap attempted to kill the IFA because of it.

You're the sole thing wrong with humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back