Competition IFA Pre-season- Entries now closed!

Remove this Banner Ad

The thought behind the jumper is that orange is yellow and black mixed, this jumper will be used as training jumper after the Pre-Season

The thought behind the jumper is that orange is yellow and black mixed, this jumper will be used as training jumper after the Pre-Season
I think you need to take an art class. Orat least "Scott Briggs" does. Orange is red and yellow mixed. If black and yellow mixed, it makes an ugly browny mustard colour...

I think you need to take an art class. Orat least "Scott Briggs" does. Orange is red and yellow mixed. If black and yellow mixed, it makes an ugly browny mustard colour...
My Design teacher would've yelled at me if I made that mistake

That's what my cousin said, just typing it on here

The Seattle Blues AFC have today announced that the club's preseason jumper will be revealed by there new unnamed signing. The jumper is expected to be announced in the following days, and represents the fans of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Seattle Blues have revealed there 2014 Pre season jumper to the public. The Jumper is said to represent the people of Seattle and fans of the club.

8ydys4.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back