Competition IFA Round 1

Which set of jumpers is better in each match-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be doing odds up till round 3 as I'm away until FridayFriday

Both are blue, and both feature a distinct white hoop across the chest.
The fact that they're both blue is irrelevant. This blue is a darker shade, almost navy:
70030_23e98c64934f63d6131ca7dbb8449e45.png

whereas this blue is sky blue. Totally different
Away_zpsb56341e6.png

I have no idea where you got a white hoop from, either.

Obviously clash strips need to be used as often as possible. It's a design competition, not Collingwood playing Carlton. Ideally we wouldn't see the same design more than two weeks in a row.

Nah look it could be a really s**t rule depending on the quality of what comes in.

If the designs that come in are poor and never win, the people who played them first have had a massive disadvantage by playing them first.

Ideally you'd have just waited to all the designs were in or lowered the number of teams in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah look it could be a really s**t rule depending on the quality of what comes in.

If the designs that come in are poor and never win, the people who played them first have had a massive disadvantage by playing them first.

Ideally you'd have just waited to all the designs were in or lowered the number of teams in the competition.
I waited a month. Not long enough I guess...

I waited a month. Not long enough I guess...

Yeah you waited long enough but you needed to either have a contingency plan in place if people didn't enter, or alternatively just been super harsh and cut people out if they didn't meet a longstanding deadline.

Doesn't matter now, it wont affect the comp too much.

Yeah you waited long enough but you needed to either have a contingency plan in place if people didn't enter, or alternatively just been super harsh and cut people out if they didn't meet a longstanding deadline.

Doesn't matter now, it wont affect the comp too much.
I've learnt alot, and Season 2 will be heaps more organised

I'm getting smashed
At your age, I wouldn't recommend it.

Two first up wins, can't really argue, and Dynamo Vladivostok avoided the bullshit bye rule by not playing Almaty like I was supposed to.

Hey Bryce_Jersey17, if you don't get your Heard Island entry in before R2, I will personally track you down and slap you :)
Ya know, just for that... Im not gunna ;)

Nah, Im just re-doing the logo and Ill submit it all tonight

Back