Roast IINET Sucks

Well IINET speeds I have been experiencing has been shocking.

During the day I have download speeds between 5kbps/30kpbs and that is Shocking for ADSL 2 and almost as slow as bloody Dial Up.

I don’t at the NBN in Somerville for another 2 Years:mad:

Anyone else have the Slow Speeds for there Internet?

During the day I have download speeds between 5kbps/30kpbs and that is Shocking for ADSL 2 and almost as slow as bloody Dial Up.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

If ur speeds are that slow you might be capped or have an issue with your router/computer.

I would say it's unlikely to be IINET's fault unless there are many IINET customers experiencing the same thing

If ur speeds are that slow you might be capped or have an issue with your router/computer.

I would say it's unlikely to be IINET's fault unless there are many IINET customers experiencing the same thing

IINET has said they will never Cap internet speed of Downloading and Uploading.

I am thinking because we have such old Telstra Phone Lines.

This is what I did:

Okay I rang them and the Lady did not have a ton of clue but She is going to get try to let me Borrow one of there Modem’s from the Fault Team to see IF the modem is the Problem(Which I highly Doubt) and IF that does not work then they will send someone out from the Fault team to check it out personally

I've been with Internode for years and have never had any real problems.

I know they are a little more, not much though, I stand by them as I know if I do have an issue I talk to a real person pretty much straight away and they usually fix the problem - which usually I cause because I know computers - NOT

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood

I can't believe in they year 2015 it is still ADSL in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs. Why isn't it fibre optic. Do you have access to fibre optic or isn't it available

I can't believe in they year 2015 it is still ADSL in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs. Why isn't it fibre optic. Do you have access to fibre optic or isn't it available

Agree - The internet in Australia is Terrible compared to other 1st World Country.

We have the 44 fastest net in the world

Now, that is another story. They are currently upgrading but by the time they finish, it will be obsolete.

Back