FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

So Barry Hall is in a box filled with rats crawling all over him, and Chris Brown, A ******* VETERINARIAN, is cringing and grimacing at it - are you ******* serious?

So Barry Hall is in a box filled with rats crawling all over him, and Chris Brown, A ******* VETERINARIAN, is cringing and grimacing at it - are you ******* serious?

They only looked like pet shop rats, but still the sight of him coming out of the box with rats all over him does make you cringe.

I actually tuned in last night for a bit to witness princess Lara refuse to get in a tub of guts. :$

Someone needs to gif Barry Halls death stare when she got back to camp. Was hilarious X a million.

Wasn't even guts. Maureen gets in the fish guts and offal, then Laura refuses to get in algae and slime, forcing Maureen to dive under water in elephant s**t to try to feed them. Right then I decided Laura could * right off and was as useless as **** on a bull. She has to do a task for 3 days worth of food tomorrow night. * me, they are going to starve.

I note Maureen told her it was okay if it was out of her comfort zone while telling everyone what she had to do to get stars. I just know Maureen thought she was piss weak.

Maureen is as nutty as a fruitcake but she is starting to grow on me. Andrew Daddo, Bazz and that Hi 5 chick ... all good.

The viewers are great at picking the biggest sooks at that moment to do tasks (aside from Barry). You cry, they'll vote for you to extract more. Same as the UK show.

Incidentally, the background laughter during the hosting ... all a replication of Ant and Dec's hosting on the UK version. Theirs is actually quite funny.

So who do we reckon is getting voted out first?

I dont think Ive seen Chrissie Swan get off the camp bed apart from taking a dump.

She did the first challenge and was a trooper about it. She had no right to make the trek in given her physical shape but sucked it up and got it done. I find she generally has a very positive outlook on things but the last couple of eps, she has been a real downer.

I dont think Ive seen Chrissie Swan get off the camp bed apart from taking a dump.
6cd24fc01d4a91665df7b9b6429418a3664d9158b6b24f562b09d22d05356bf2.jpg

Incidentally, the background laughter during the hosting ... all a replication of Ant and Dec's hosting on the UK version. Theirs is actually quite funny.

So who do we reckon is getting voted out first?

I love Ant and Dec. A friend from England sent me their Saturday Night Takeaway show to me on DVD, then I saw it randomly on Fox8 one day, then never saw it again since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, what was the point of this stupid recap show. On for 5 nights .... encore show every afternoon ... and we'll show you everything again in a prime time Friday recap show. Ridiculous waste of air time Channel 10.

WTF? There is legitimate commentary by people on here watching this filth?

Did you come in here just to have a go at people? Like all TV show threads, if you don't watch it stay out of the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back