FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, should have read, 'Skippy the Bush Kangaroo'. If he (was actually a she) was an intruder, we'd know we'd been had then and it was filmed in Australia.

I know that.

Was just trying to be funny/light hearted.

The oz version hosted by Julia morris and Bondi chin?

Il hazard a guess:

- the chick from that those toyota ads
- Some ex footy player that will be called a 'star' but will Actually be like Simon Godfrey or some #$@%
- some big brother twerp, probably the bald git with the glasses
- one of the daddos
- the rest of the daddos
- Shelley craft's shunned sister, 'witch'
- some #%$&
- some other #$%#
- a soap bar with pubes on it
- Mark holden
I saw a minute of this reality rubbish, the Project should rubbish it but they are paid to promote it, also once you see Merv Hughes shirtless that's the end.

I saw a minute of this reality rubbish, the Project should rubbish it but they are paid to promote it, also once you see Merv Hughes shirtless that's the end.
Here's a PS, WHAT ABOUT THE CHEETAH PART , WHEN THEY ARE WALKING ACROSS THE BUSH AND COME UPON A "WILD" CHEETAH, THEN THE CAMERA MAGICALLY APPEARS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAT. Well I'm not stupid I know the whole shows contrived and its most terrible parts will be people drinking s**t that looks like vomit, well there's real talent for you ha ha ha . Time people stopped watching this crap, and time for producers to start thinking with their brains instead of copying garbage from the USA reality fakes. Any way I don't watch it.
When will the ABC run Mad Dogs season 4 , I know its on FX8 I think, but I didn't find out until about 3 episodes in . But I'm sweating on it now.
Got to watch it from ep 1.

Can someone tell me what happened in the last 15 mins?? Did the boys go back to camp, picking KFC out of their teeth? Did Lauren murder Merv?
Chrissie greeted them all with a big hug, and the other girls mostly were cool about the guys getting KFC and beer, only Lauren looked visibly upset by it. Lauren could be gone Sunday night given the way she's been sulking lately. Andrew & Anna were chosen for the next tucker challenge, but as two intruders are coming in - two celebs will be evicted on Sunday.

They said the intruders will be announced on the project, so sounds like Flintoff will be one. Merv will be happy.

Altho "Oliver" wasnt that the name of that weirdo little weird kid that came into the show right at the end.

Still have NFI who that little s**t was meant to be...

:D

You're right.

Andrew Daddo, who seemed to know everything about the "Brady Bunch", thought that the statue that Vincent Price spoke to in his guest appearance on the show was named "Oliver". No, Oliver was this annoying little kid they added to the show in the last season because Bobby and Cindy were getting too old by then, and producers always seem to think you need a smart-arse little kid to make a show funny.

Those two evicted tonight looked like they wanted to root each other at the end. He might be hoping the missus stays on the show a bit longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish these two would stop saying "yuuuuuuum!" every time something comes out for them to eat.

Watching episode 1 on the Ten website. Can't say I'm keen to catch up the other episodes. Bondi Vet playing a comedian is a bit odd but I suppose Julia Morris isn't much of one anyway.

Does anyone know if this is legitimately filmed on location in South Africa? I can't see any reason why they'd spend all that money to fly 10 people + 2 hosts + all the crew to another country, pay all expenses for 6 weeks, but get nothing out of it but a fake looking jungle.

It seriously looks like it has been filmed on a film set on the Gold Coast - is it legit?

You'd think ITV would want to make it on the GC, given the other versions of the show are indeed done there.

You can't present the Gold Coast as 'wild and exotic' to an Australian audience. Most of the crew would be South African ergo cheap.

Did the idiots that designed that game seriously not have the foresight to see that the bloody flags would get blown away when you're dropping them into the wind at that height?

Just goes to show the type of quarterwit flogs that are in charge of this rabble of a show.

Embarrassing that this has made national TV.

And lastly - Julia Morris is more likely to make me neck myself than laugh.

Never in my life have I regretted watching a TV show for 10 minutes this much.

Jesus Christ

Did the idiots that designed that game seriously not have the foresight to see that the bloody flags would get blown away when you're dropping them into the wind at that height?

Should have had weights sewn into them or something.

Still was pretty funny. Cricketer not even being able to catch em. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back