FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

;)

:(

of course what i meant was that Symonds spends a lot of time in the bush, not that he is a maan-ki

I believe UK show has the gimmick of them being/acting like losers plus a couple of genuine 'star' American celebrities. Ten don't have the money ITV do so I doubt it'll have anyone too famous or American.

I believe UK show has the gimmick of them being/acting like losers plus a couple of genuine 'star' American celebrities. Ten don't have the money ITV do so I doubt it'll have anyone too famous or American.

Ah,now I get the bit in todays paper about Melissa Joan Hart following the show on twitter.Is she their ringer international "celebrity" ?

It is interesting considering the UK version of the show is filmed in North QLD

Only the first season was in North Qld. All other UK seasons, as well as German and one US season have been filmed in the Gold Coast Hinterland. I've had some dealings with Granada Productions and one of my new neighbours works for them. She's been active lately, driving celebrities around and other series related stuff. I'll have to check because I wasn't really listening but I think a new UK season will also be going ahead. The idea is to take them out of their comfort zone so that's why the Aussies are going overseas.

They pretty much have an ongoing arrangement with Palazzo Versace on the Southport Spit for accommodation for the UK 'stars'.

Remember that massively hyped weight loss show that Kate Cebrano hosted?

Their "big American celebrity" was some guy whose only claim to fame was "I dated Britney!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that massively hyped weight loss show that Kate Cebrano hosted?

Their "big American celebrity" was some guy whose only claim to fame was "I dated Britney!!"

Excess Baggage. Kevin Federline was married to Britney before she went nuts.

The stars were more home grown ... sort of. Christine Anu, Dipper, A former Australian Idol, the future mayor of Geelong.

I know Sophie Monk's name, I have no idea what yours is!
Imagine the ratings bonanza that would be drawn if the final episode crowned me as winner and revealed my name!

Channel 10 are onto a winner here.

really? going by the looks of the promo it looks like a handsome, dashing younger man (or am I just dreaming it!) :)
I have no idea to be honest. This is just what I have been told by a mate. To be honest I am not sure why he even felt the need to tell me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back