FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just so bizarre she doesn't even realise! She's so high up on that horse of hers... it's ridiculous.

And as for mirrorgate. So on Maurina's side on this one. They're at camp 24 hours a day. Surely for 20-30mins one can take the mirror off the little hook and use the mirror as they wish on their own, as long as they put it back. Good on her for telling Warne to go jump.

I agree. Every time she drops the boot the ironic thing is she is describing herself, not the person she is attacking. This quote from Jo-Beth basically sums up herself, even though she is using to apply to someone else.

I think she is worse than Laurina personally,” Taylor said. “She swans around thinking that she’s all this. She is an idiot. She has no brains. She’s so vain. You’ve just got to let it go. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”

Then on top of that you have Warne, who thinks he is king and can divide and rule the camp the way he sees fit, playing favourites.

Warne sees it his way, and is inflexible ...not the sign of a good leader.

Jo-Beth , classic school girl bully. Gather the forces, shore up your lines, go in for the kill. I think I can see what happened all those years ago with Hey Hey. The chick is not covering herself in glory here.

Yes, she's a bully and cries to Shane to get some support. She's showing us her true colours.

I agree. Every time she drops the boot the ironic thing is she is describing herself, not the person she is attacking. This quote from Jo-Beth basically sums up herself, even though she is using to apply to someone else.

I think she is worse than Laurina personally,” Taylor said. “She swans around thinking that she’s all this. She is an idiot. She has no brains. She’s so vain. You’ve just got to let it go. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”

Then on top of that you have Warne, who thinks he is king and can divide and rule the camp the way he sees fit, playing favourites.

Warne sees it his way, and is inflexible ...not the sign of a good leader.

What's wrong with the others, don't they see through Jo Beth's antics. Havana and Laurina are the only smart ones here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back