FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Do coconuts grow in South Africa?

Yeh I thought about that as I typed it - its basically equatorial countries with coconuts - perhaps I should have put "coconuts"*

*or their African equivalent

haha Jo Beth was really upset

She thought she was loved lol!

I don't mind if the Chief wins if Havana doesn't!

I think I slightly love Havana though lol

They have nothing to do lol

I've said this before, why doesnt ch10 get a few ideas from Survivor and make them do some more challenges. I see why they have Julia and Chris talking because it's boring watching them sit at camp all day.

You know the worst thing was tonight after watching Julia pretend to think everyone loves her...she then wiggles herself on the show on 11...talk about being up yourself!

You know the worst thing was tonight after watching Julia pretend to think everyone loves her...she then wiggles herself on the show on 11...talk about being up yourself!

Tonight was the first time I tried to watch the whole show, it's so dull... Julia is so painful, she isn't funny.

Delusional Jo Beth, thinking we loved her lol

the Chief is cool.

The Chief is like someone you can't not like if you know what I mean. Do I find him entertaining though, not sure. As long as Warne doesn't win, just what we need Mr Ego winning.

Tonight was the first time I tried to watch the whole show, it's so dull... Julia is so painful, she isn't funny.

I don't mind Chris (the other host) but Julia actually thinks she is funny. She is like Michael Slater thinking he can commentate...both are plastered all over the screens and yet we want to mute the both of them!

The Chief is like someone you can't not like if you know what I mean. Do I find him entertaining though, not sure. As long as Warne doesn't win, just what we need Mr Ego winning.

I dont know much about the Chief because i dont watch rugby he is a cool and likeable guy.

I just hope Shane doesn't win! He is getting paid enough to be on this show to talk about Liz Hurley and his expensive lifestyle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind Chris (the other host) but Julia actually thinks she is funny. She is like Michael Slater thinking he can commentate...both are plastered all over the screens and yet we want to mute the both of them!

Chris is a good host, it's a shame we have to listen to Julia Morris. She honestly thinks she's funny - is this the best comedian ch10 could find?

I dont know much about the Chief because i dont watch rugby he is a cool and likeable guy.

I just hope Shane doesn't win! He is getting paid enough to be on this show to talk about Liz Hurley and his expensive lifestyle.

Don't watch too much rugby league but I saw a bit of him on the Footy Show, he was good on that.

As long as Shane and Jo Beth lose we are all happy.

Chris is a good host, it's a shame we have to listen to Julia Morris. She honestly thinks she's funny - is this the best comedian ch10 could find?

I'm hoping they replace her with Akmal next year.

Very unlikely Jo Beth will win, she received some negative feedback after her behaviour towards Laurina.

Yes lol 56% went with Laurina they said on the channel 11 show.

cant see JBT, Havana or Laurina winning. all unlikeable based on what has been shown so far. Chief is super nice but one dimensional but could win by default. hoping Val gets more tested as she has more spunk than all the girls put together. Bonnie needs to up the bonkers to have a shot. akmal may have a shot but is strangely not overly funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back