FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be surprised if Fev won it, he's a likeable bloke and can be quite funny at times, a bit like Freddie, the Chief's a good bloke too but he's pretty dull.

I can't see Warnie winning it but I hope he sticks around as some of the stories about his life are quite interesting.

Hard to see any of the girls winning it, Laurina and Jo Beth wouldn't be that popular and the rest aren't that interesting, Havana is good eye candy though.

Da damn Laurina: "Did their testicles drag across your body" o_O:D

More L time on the screen pls.

Warne is a cashed up bogan. My lord. And the "revelation" he had a 10-foot bed with a mirror on the ceiling was hardly a revelation. He better not win.

As for the tarantulas, my god that should have been worth 100 stars that one, I could barely look at the screen during that.

Yeah Laurina is good value, she stirs things up there so people will probably vote to keep her around.

My money is on old Val to go next as she doesn't offer much.

Da *** Laurina: "Did their testicles drag across your body" o_O:D

More L time on the screen pls.

Warne is a cashed up bogan. My lord. And the "revelation" he had a 10-foot bed with a mirror on the ceiling was hardly a revelation. He better not win.

As for the tarantulas, my god that should have been worth 100 stars that one, I could barely look at the screen during that.

Those tarantulas would have freaked me out too, I can't even look at them let alone have them crawling all over me.

She thought she was loved lol!

I don't mind if the Chief wins if Havana doesn't!

I think I slightly love Havana though lol
I'd let her do whatever she likes to me. I love me a straight down the line woman.

I dont know much about the Chief because i dont watch rugby he is a cool and likeable guy.

I just hope Shane doesn't win! He is getting paid enough to be on this show to talk about Liz Hurley and his expensive lifestyle.
Why doesn't he talk about how he doesn't resemble a Ken doll anymore ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope she goes soon
By the looks of it I think she was hoping she'd go tonight. Val's in her seventies, so her stamina isn't like the others. I don't blame her for being passé in the tucker trial. The crocs had their mouths bound shut, and the snakes were all non-venomous, and frogs/toads. Really, not that hard to cope with if you have to. Really, I thought the whole tucker trial was lame. I also laughed how CH10 were trying to shoot the crocs from angles where you couldn't see their mouths were wired shut, then that croc pokes his nose up right next to Val exposing the whole sham.

I really dont know why Val agreed to go on the show, does she really need the money?

Anyway, I really dislike Anthony.

Haven't heard anyone that actually likes him. Can't we just eliminate him and Jo Beth and be done with it.

jo beth, anthony, laurina, havana are all pretentious to some degree, moreso than the others. thats why they are more likely to be irritated with each other. val in her prime is the biggest star on this show. the only reason she is on is the easy payday, just like the rest of them

Anthony comes across as pretentious but his partner defended him, blaming ch 10 editing....

Why am I not surprised to see his partner defending him...probably the only person who doesn't find him annoying!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back