Roast I'm about sick of this Eddie bloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
I'm surprised we haven't talked about it more on this page but how ridiculous are some of the comments made by Eddie Maguire recently?! I heard the latest one he said we should be forced to sit out a draft because of our concessions! We have won 5 games! Imagine the things that will come out of his mouth when we start playing finals.....

So I thought we would have a thread devoted to all the things Eddie says to rubbish our (or any non Victorian club for that matter) club to share our own opinions on his views

He is the kind of one eyed w***er that only another one eyed w***er could love.
(Treading on thin ice here, I got a ban for calling an epic w***er on the Swans board an epic w***er, hopefully one eyed w***er is below the threshold)

He needs to made to choose, represent the Collingwood FC or represent himself as an AFL commentator, because he is currently using one position to run the agenda of the other..

Couldn't agree more. David Koch seems to be able to manage both roles... But I suppose he doesn't think he runs the show like Eddie seems to

I'm seeing a lot of similarities between Eddie and the Indian cricket board (BCCI) .... If something doesn't suit their needs the toys are out of the cot and they are immune from consequence because of their numbers and $$$

Mate, footy would be poorer for not having him around. Just imagine how dull things would be. Some of the funniest moments in footy is watching his beetroot noggin nearly explode in the stands when FIGJAM's boys implode...:p

No, let him sprout on and let me have my laughs :)

That bits funny I agree. But him undermining and criticizing the club at every opportunity isnt

That bits funny I agree. But him undermining and criticizing the club at every opportunity isnt

So we're going to say **** him in the best possible way - we're going to smash his club on Saturday, knocking them out of the finals.

And then we do it again next year, and we keep on doing it till he admits he was a cowardly little weasel in refusing to trade experienced players to us when it would have mattered.

And if we can get Bucks fired in the process, well even better.

I think the problem is us, we are simply not buying into this stuff properly..

What we need to do start haunting other boards offering our spuds for their ribeye, the only catch being we have to get some of their spuds first, as we have none of our own....

Could offer them Sam Schulz for bontempelli staing he is desperate to move to the biggest city in Australia and live on bondi with all the hotties.

I heard it from a close member of his family

Could offer them Sam Schulz for bontempelli staing he is desperate to move to the biggest city in Australia and live on bondi with all the hotties.

I heard it from a close member of his family

Seems overs for Bont tbh, hasn't even played a full season, maybe if they threw in a 2nd rounder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised we haven't talked about it more on this page but how ridiculous are some of the comments made by Eddie Maguire recently?! I heard the latest one he said we should be forced to sit out a draft because of our concessions!

It's not really the latest one either. He said the exact same thing about a month ago on his Sunday night footy show with Derm on Fox. I'm surprised it wasn't picked up by furious GWS supporters at the time.

Apparently Ed wasn't happy with the lack of response by the Melbourne footy public then, so he had another go at it again yesterday.

The "I haven’t really thought this through but have a think about this just for a philosophy for the moment" comment made me laugh because he said the exact same thing a month ago on his footy show! (I've been trying to locate the video of it, but can't find it online). Of course the muppet's been thinking about it! It's an absolute joke! /rant

Audio - http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...gold-coast-need-to-be-in-the-draft-this-year/

Eddie is a no name muppett who only gets attention when you let him breath.
Dont answer his rubbish and ignore everything about him.

Three women with footy-fan husbands are discussing their relationships.
The first says, "My husband follows the Lions and let me tell you our sex life is like one premiership after another."
The second says, "My husband is a Crows man and every night is like the back-to-back victories of 1997 and '98."
They then look at their friend, who hasn't yet said a thing.
"What's wrong," they say as their friend starts sobbing. "Well," she says hesitantly, "my husband supports Collingwood, and all he does is sit on the end of the bed and tells me how wonderful Eddie McGuire says it's going to be."

Three women with footy-fan husbands are discussing their relationships.
The first says, "My husband follows the Lions and let me tell you our sex life is like one premiership after another."
The second says, "My husband is a Crows man and every night is like the back-to-back victories of 1997 and '98."
They then look at their friend, who hasn't yet said a thing.
"What's wrong," they say as their friend starts sobbing. "Well," she says hesitantly, "my husband supports Collingwood, and all he does is sit on the end of the bed and tells me how wonderful Eddie McGuire says it's going to be."
And then she threw herself out the window because that husband was Joffa.
And the west coast eagle wife says,"my husband turned gay due to the constant shafting by the umpires"

Sorry for the intrusion guys and gals lets keep the Eddie love going :rolleyes:

A man on his way home from work, comes to a dead halt in traffic and thinks to himself, "This traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving."

He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of cars, so he rolls down his window and asks, "Constable, what's the hold up?" The constable replies, "It's Eddie McGuire. He's just so depressed about his personal life - the thought of moving with Carla and Joseph to Sydney and the state of disruption amongst his beloved Magpies, Channel 9 losing the football coverage, having to give up The Footy Show, Who wants to be a Millionaire, and his Triple M radio show, that he's stopped his motorcade in the middle of the freeway and he's threatening to douse himself in petrol and set himself on fire. He says his family hates him and he doesn't have the money to pay for the new house renovations at Point Piper and to bring his current house in Toorak up to scratch to put it on the market. We're taking up a collection for him."

"Oh really? How much have you got so far?" "About three hundred litres, but a lot of people are still siphoning." :p

Best of luck next year guys :D Don't let the off season get you down ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back