Opinion I'm finished...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm Finnish...

Group%20of%20Female%20Students%20at%20Heikinpaiva-web.jpg
Is that you in the right centre, ha ha.

C'mon, Nater, you haven't lived until you've been threatened, or had someone troll a death in the family. All in good fun.

(Kidding, mate. Hope you find a way to ignore the biscuits o' flog and hang around. Like I did.)

I must admit, I wasn't always the most diplomatic of Mods. As a consequence, I used to get some pretty messed up PM's. Some funny s**t, too. My favourite was the guy who randomly accused me of having my dog lick peanut butter off my nutsack while I post on Bigfooty.

Boy, was my face red that day.

Yeah, that was the day you forgot to turn off your webcam. Embarrassing.

I reckon that Nate has penned some cracking, insightful posts and the board will be the poorer for his departure.

There is no doubt that there are some absolute dickwads on any internet forum, but that's part of the charm. Sitting back with a coldie, absolutely pissing myself laughing at some of the exchanges on here is a wonderful way to waste an hour or two.

And yes LuvtheKangas, you're a knob! Drinks for Carlton game?

All the best Nate!!!

Taking this site too seriously is dangerous to your health so if you're enjoying it, have a break!!!

Can we block posters from PMing us? Never been PMed so wouldn't know :cry:

P.S for Team of the year, I'm a cracking forward pocket.

I reckon that Nate has penned some cracking, insightful posts and the board will be the poorer for his departure.

There is no doubt that there are some absolute dickwads on any internet forum, but that's part of the charm. Sitting back with a coldie, absolutely pissing myself laughing at some of the exchanges on here is a wonderful way to waste an hour or two.

Couldn't agree more. Good footy talk, a bucket load of laughter and a hint of campaigneriness...recipe for success.
I can't pot anyone for being a campaigner because I'm probably the biggest one in here.

Yes indeed, Loosey, catch you Friday week. You're a notable exception to the masses who don't regularly abuse me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking there is a touch of Cat Stevens in those words, before he became Yusuf Islam.

You don't say, Horace. (winky thing)

Ever since we went to the new BF platform I have been unable to use my smilies. Sadly, many (or is that most?) of my attempts at humour are now missing the target. On this occasion, I was trying to contrast the soft and poetic original with much heavier....oh, never mind.

You don't say, Horace. (winky thing)

Ever since we went to the new BF platform I have been unable to use my smilies. Sadly, many (or is that most?) of my attempts at humour are now missing the target. On this occasion, I was trying to contrast the soft and poetic original with much heavier....oh, never mind.

And if I'm not mistaken the "oh, never mind" has a touch of the Paul Simons.

And I'm a bit worried Mr R about the smilies. Even I've managed to get them to work.:)

:oops::eek::mad::cry::(
And if I'm not mistaken the "oh, never mind" has a touch of the Paul Simons.

And I'm a bit worried Mr R about the smilies. Even I've managed to get them to work.:)

This is the best I can do, Horace. Missed by that much!

I dont get the OP. Do people really take posting in BF this seriously?
Yes. Why do you think I post with a stern look. :stern look

But to be serious for a moment I want to reiterate the advice I have provided on BigFooty in the past. Do not give a s**t what others have posted. Do not take the comments of others seriously. Why would you care what some faceless prick would have to say about any topic including yourself? Be confident in who you are and don't take the words of some faceless prick to heart.

Now enough of that. Back to being Zondors and yes I'm a faceless prick. Why do you think I wear a Gimp Mask? :stern look

Been reading BF for years before deciding to "pay to comment" as such. Strangely enough after reading many threads from regular posters my mind seems to create a false image of what the poster looks like. Good job they all disappear when i log out as there's often a lot of ugly people around who probably shouldn't be aloud to breed and i may be one of them. If my opinion was worth anything people would pay me to give it. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back