I'm Issuing a Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it for just over 10 minutes yesterday whilst waiting for a game of school kids' water polo to finish up so I could swim laps properly. Even without weights it gives the upper legs a reasonable workout, especially if you don't cheat by tilting your head back. Boring though!

Sign the guy up already !!!

I'm sure coulda is actually Burt Reynolds

28838F6600000578-3075597-image-m-66_1431263301910.jpg

Did it for just over 10 minutes yesterday whilst waiting for a game of school kids' water polo to finish up so I could swim laps properly. Even without weights it gives the upper legs a reasonable workout, especially if you don't cheat by tilting your head back. Boring though!
kram81 , I'm astonished at 10 minutes first up .
Are you an Iron Man who does triathalons for fun as well as SAS trainer in your spare time .
Josh Deluce lasted 1 1\2 minutes . Sean Hurley lasted 2 minutes in the ocean
Will you be going to any of the preseason training in so I would be keen to meet up . I think Josh , Sean and Mike would like to talk to you about your training regime .

Ummm. I'm fantastically unfit and would seriously be close to passing out trying to run more than a couple of kms.. Maybe they have never just jumped in the water before or something :confused:
Hurley is from Ireland...

Ummm. I'm fantastically unfit and would seriously be close to passing out trying to run more than a couple of kms.. Maybe they have never just jumped in the water before or something :confused:
Bicco who swims for 25 minutes every day lasted 1 minute had a break then lasted 1 minute again said that exercise was harder than doing the swimming by a mile . 10 minutes without stopping is olympic standard .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harsh, you don't think just mindlessly ranting and saying f*** 30 times is an effective method of motivating league footballers?
I think it's just as effective as chucking Ballas in the ruck.

With the number of calf injuries that players have suffered I think that the past preseason looks to have failed too many of the players .
Fyfe and Johnson once they are over their surgery should be encouraged to try this exercise .Hurley may want to get back in the ocean \pool to help his recovery as well . The exercise maybe of benefit to Bennell .
I'm stunned that Fremantle hasn't been prepared to give it a go or at least talk to Laurie Lawrence

Fyfe's leg couldhavebeen further stressed by the weight bearing. He likes to pump. He'll have to try something else while the bone mends properly. Get onto it.

The reserves coach of Peel thunder is going to use the exercise as part of their recovery session for the remainder of the season and then as part of the preseason training for next year so there is serious competition folks

I'm just glad to see the exercise had such a stunning impact on the performance of the reserves last season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back