Media I'm staying on as Captain cos i'm ace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe pantskyle will give you two a lend of the bears wooden spoon so you can eat our s**t.
#wonderslol
It's funny you don't actually know your teams terrible history.

Have fun eating your own s**t with your own wooden spoon. We still have to borrow others seeing as we don't have one of our own.

Maybe pantskyle will give you two a lend of the bears wooden spoon so you can eat our s**t.
#wonderslol

We find it hard to win Wooden Spoons. But never fear, we have our premierships cups to drink out of :thumbsu:

It's funny you don't actually know your teams terrible history.

Have fun eating your own s**t with your own wooden spoon. We still have to borrow others seeing as we don't have one of our own.
You want to talk about history? I'll admit that I don't know all the history of the Fighting Furies. Let's share stories though.

To me the funniest bit of history in the SFA though is when the wonders fell from grace - winning a premiership and then being out placed in the following season by a team lead by Frankston Rover and being pretty much equal with the Bears... Let's not even get into how boring match threads were.

You want to talk about history? I'll admit that I don't know all the history of the Fighting Furies. Let's share stories though.

To me the funniest bit of history in the SFA though is when the wonders fell from grace - winning a premiership and then being out placed in the following season by a team lead by Frankston Rover and being pretty much equal with the Bears... Let's not even get into how boring match threads were.

Probably want to check that history. Atleast we didn't win a Premiership and then back it up with consecutive Wooden Spoons :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably want to check that history. Atleast we didn't win a Premiership and then back it up with consecutive Wooden Spoons :)
What history am I checking? Is anything that I said wrong mate? I mean, if it is I'll stand corrected.

Let's be honest here for just a minute, yes, the Furies won a premiership and did indeed back it up with two wooden spoons, don't worry though - you still have a season left to complete the same feat. And at the rate the club is going at, the odds are looking pretty good. Finishing second last with almost 100 more points kicked against you in comparison to the just as equal crappy last place finisher is just as bad. Goes to show how much structure you fellas have on field. It replicates your off field structure very well if that's what you're aiming for. The league should have just register both teams as the wooden spoon winners.

ZW64x2b.jpg

Blow it out your bum Wacky

I rule the Furies with a combined metal fist, yes it was your fault we lost.

#onemoreseason
Sideshowbob5.gif

Pantskyle and Wacky. Nice new additions. We've been taken over by a Russian billionaire. And it's been established we don't need permission.

With a Russian billionaire at the helm you can afford much better players than those two.

s**t that's right, knew there was some other bloke.............. i'll re-paint that handicapped zone for you and an unlimited supply of Oreo's for your cap?

One set of slightly used marbles i found in my dogs poop while i was searching for my stash?

Oi, fumbler, are you captain of the old Fighting Furies or the new, re-named Fighting Furies, I'm confused.:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back