Im'a let you finish, but _______ was the best Simpsons episode of all time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Those are all brilliant, in fact, I'm face palming myself for not putting "You Only Move Twice" in my list.

Hank-Scorpio-Jacket.jpg

[/thread]

My favourite Simpsons episode ever!

Some truly classic lines!

Loved how in the old ones Homer wasn't a complete moron. Sure he was dumb but he actually had a few witty one liners.

Yeah, over time he evolved into what many refer to as "Jerkass Homer".

Tragic :(

Loved how in the old ones Homer wasn't a complete moron. Sure he was dumb but he actually had a few witty one liners.

I guess you might say he's barking up the wrong Bush.

Hate to be an anal douchebag but that quote isn't from the "Flaming Moe's" episode. :p

To quote Carl, "Shut uuuup!" - Stone Cutters ep (not sure if mentioned in this thread yet). :oops:

"You'd better run egg!" :D

Ed: Actually I have to sit down and some point and catch the classics again, has been years. Not being a big "tv series on dvd" person and not owning foxtel, I must be one of the few who actually appreciates 7mate running old Seinfeld episodes etc in prime time.

To quote Carl, "Shut uuuup!" - Stone Cutters ep (not sure if mentioned in this thread yet).

Facepalming myself again. How did I forget "Homer the Great".

Going to do a top 20 over the weekend :p

Sorry for the poor quality, but just one of the better scenes from Lisa On Ice, I also like the cake eating part as well.

I hated the Simpsons.....have never watch an episode....watched for 10mins once, that was enough.

...just thought I'd tell ya'all:p..

..carry on, gentleman.

I hated the Simpsons.....have never watch an episode....watched for 10mins once, that was enough.

...just thought I'd tell ya'all:p..

..carry on, gentleman.

Heh sounds like those rugby league trolls on the main board. "Never watched AFL, but boy do I hate everything about it".

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDD" - I ******* love it.
Great thread boys :D

Anyone else love that episode when they cross eachothers days?
It was Lisa's robot and Homer's thumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking as someone who constantly finds a way to smack their head on the rangehood above the stove, that scene slays me every time.
hahahaha, classic Homer scene.

I reckon one of my favourite Homer moments is when he drives past the sugar truck thats fallen over and how he gets so excited over the free sugar ahahhahaa

Love fear of flying for a number of lines in there

Guy N. Cognito: Greetings good men, might I trouble you for a drink?
Moe: Oh get out of here, Homer!
Guy N. Cognito: Homer? Who is Homer? My name is Guy N. Cognito.
[Homer walks past Moe's, despondent. From inside comes the sound of Guy N. Cognito getting beaten up by Moe, and he's thrown unconscious out of the bar and onto the street]
Homer: Oh, my God, this man is my exact double!
[a small, fluffy-tailed dog walks by]
Homer: That dog has a fluffy tail!
[Homer leaves Guy and starts pursuing the dog]
Homer: Come here, fluff!

I wanna shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I wanna explore the world. I wanna watch TV in a different time zone. I wanna visit strange, exotic malls. I'm sick of eating hoagies. I want a grinder, a sub, a foot-long hero. I want to LIVE, Marge. Won't you let me live? Won't you, please?

Homer: This is it. The last bar in Springfield. If they don't let me in, I'll have to quit drinking.
Homer's Liver: YAY.
Homer: Shut up, liver...

Wait a minute... there's something bothering me about this place. I know! This lesbian bar doesn't have a fire exit! Enjoy your death trap, ladies.

there's a fair few more in there, was a great episode for classic quotes. The Cheers cast in there was a good one too.

Its like choosing a favourite child!

I hate the Simpsons.

It was on at the same time as Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid and because my siblings ganged up on me I didn't get to watch one of my favourite animes :mad:

Disappointed that no-one has mentioned the B-Sharps episode.

As a Beatles fan, this probably my favourite Simpsons episode of all time. Especially because of this bit...

If you don't get it, listen to "Revolution 9".

I think I used that scene as a basis for my modding stint. Use it wisely.

The Cape Feare rake scene goes down as one of my favourite scenes...

... also the scene at the end of Mother Simpson gets me every time.

220px-MotherSimpson2.png

God, I just remembed Mr Plow and Homer Phobia. Going to do a top 20 eps too! :D

TBH I was anti Simpsons when they first started....

They came on really hard with their Australian promotional activities back in the late 80's early 90's....from memory they introduced themselves with a mcdonalds/pizza hut cup/MMM mouthpiece crap....I hate marketing/advertising.........

I cant even put petrol in the car without being smashed in the face by a bloody tv screen promoting crap...............anyways....

It took me a little while to come around to the simpsons but after a while I was completely sold.....their parodies upon self/family/politics/life during the 90's and early 00's was quite profound.....

Clearly it is the chilli episode that is my fav.......too many others to love but one of my favorite quotes is.....

Release the hounds!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back