Images not appearing in post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Came here to post the same thing. Wasn't sure if it was BF or something wrong with my browser.

I don't think everyone is getting it as some images for posts are getting likes and responses to the images.

I'm also having the same issue and it's been reported on the Port board and the Footy Jumpers board as well.

We need to get this sorted ASAP please - without images to rely on, I am an extremely poor poster :(

We need to get this sorted ASAP please - without images to rely on, I am an extremely poor poster :(
Just imagine how pantskyle feels since he can't use simpsons gifs to explain for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to clarify: there is no doubt this is happening to everyone.

Images linked from other sites are not appearing.

Uploaded images are fine.

Jim Boy is looking into it.

We plan on updating to the next release of the software on the weekend so perhaps that will fix it.

Also, someone replied me with an image on tapatalk, it wouldn't load (which is common sometimes on Tapa).

Checked it on the PC, it was just a blank screen. Quoted them, then saw the picture in the reply box.

So, basically, if you want to post a picture, put it in a quote. Use
Code:
[quote][img]image url goes here[/img][/quote]
and it will work.

EDIT: No it doesn't.

You can upload it via the 'Upload a File' button and that works.

Actually had this issue on another forum once. Images in signatures were banned, and apparently some admin 'accidentally' modified it so it applied to the entire forum and not just signatures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back