Images not appearing in post.

Remove this Banner Ad

polar_white80.jpg

Problem still abounds. I noticed that the last image I posted before this problem appeared was of our Dear Leader in his true form - with a foreskinned penis growing out of his cranium. Did the Government suddenly crack down on images of the Dear Leader in his true form ahead of the G20 summit?

Is that why I can't post nor see images no more?

Problem still abounds. I noticed that the last image I posted before this problem appeared was of our Dear Leader in his true form - with a foreskinned penis growing out of his cranium. Did the Government suddenly crack down on images of the Dear Leader in his true form ahead of the G20 summit?

Is that why I can't post nor see images no more?
Are you still having this problem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. I thought it might have something to do with Microsoft Silverlight needing updating, as a few other sites I've been on say a component needs Silverlight to view it properly. I've updated, rebooted and still no dice. Even tried other browsers.
Have you tried other browsers?

What does Google Chrome show?

Nothing at all. I'm looking at an image-heavy page - 'women you dig that probably no one else does' on the General Discussion board. I can see youtube links and the odd picture, but most of it won't show at all.

The Limbo Club is fine, by comparison. Did you update something here that you didn't do there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back