IMS wants the top job!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not until the Furies lose Sunday and you retire.

Fingers crossed!

Wow!

BA-ZING.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a ruour growing in volume around Waverley that Itsmyshow and Tarkyn_24 had to be physically separated at the East Side bottle shop last night following a disagreement about who deserved the last free stubbie holder that was up for grabs.

Is IMS starting to find some opposition to his campaign for total control of East Side?

#manufacturedcontroversy

There is a ruour growing in volume around Waverley that Itsmyshow and Tarkyn_24 had to be physically separated at the East Side bottle shop last night following a disagreement about who deserved the last free stubbie holder that was up for grabs.

Is IMS starting to find some opposition to his campaign for total control of East Side?

#manufacturedcontroversy

Pump it up more.

Appaently IMS hit Tarks with his walking frame because he told others his Aurion was a girls car.

Pump it up more.

Appaently IMS hit Tarks with his walking frame because he told others his Aurion was a girls car.

Only a real man can drive an Aurion and I would do it again!!!

#manufacturedcontroversy

Story is incomplete.

Who got the stubby holder?? That's right, it was me.. I am the overlord.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back