In Daryl Morey we trust - Houston Rockets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Been looking around to have not found much, but are their Rockets fan on BF? Thought it'd be a good idea to discuss all things Rockets.

Yes gents I know we might still be hurting from a certain #0 shot in the playoffs and this off-season has been pretty piss poor off-season (F*** you Bosh), but i'm still keeping the faith and hope we can become a title challenging team...

Guessing the team will be
PG - Bev
SG - Harden
SF - Ariza
PF - Jones
C - Howard

with players like Caanan, DMo, Daniels coming off the bench.

Still some talk of a possible trade/s though.

premium_article_headline.jpg

BUMP

#rednation

I'd much rather discuss things here than bloody Clutch Fans...

BUMP

#rednation

I'd much rather discuss things here than bloody Clutch Fans...
i love CF's!!!! (not that i don't like u guys :p:p:p)

whats your user on it?

i love CF's!!!! (not that i don't like u guys :p:p:p)

whats your user on it?
I've forgotten haha. Been ages. I mainly lurk, waiting for Cyberx gems.

Kicking myself for not discovering a BF NBA board until like yesterday.

Anyhoo, how bout those 2-0 Rockets hey? We'll take at least 1 game in Dallas surely.

#smith2dwight

I've forgotten haha. Been ages. I mainly lurk, waiting for Cyberx gems.

Kicking myself for not discovering a BF NBA board until like yesterday.

Anyhoo, how bout those 2-0 Rockets hey? We'll take at least 1 game in Dallas surely.

#smith2dwight
I'm still wary and think (hope not) that were gonna drop saturdays game just because we are the Houston rockets and this is what we do.

cyber's latest has been that he wouldn't be surprised to see LMA in a rox jersey next year

I'm still wary and think (hope not) that were gonna drop saturdays game just because we are the Houston rockets and this is what we do.

cyber's latest has been that he wouldn't be surprised to see LMA in a rox jersey next year
I'm expecting a bit of resistance from Dallas, but watching us pull away late in game 2 with such ease has me more confident now. They simply had no answer for Dwight and Smith.

Harden hasn't really exploded yet either.

Saw that LMA stuff just before haha. Wouldnt that be something. Talk about a 3rd star for Morey! And a Longhorn too #hookem

I'm expecting a bit of resistance from Dallas, but watching us pull away late in game 2 with such ease has me more confident now. They simply had no answer for Dwight and Smith.

Harden hasn't really exploded yet either.

Saw that LMA stuff just before haha. Wouldnt that be something. Talk about a 3rd star for Morey! And a Longhorn too #hookem
Sad thing is Ariza would be the odd man out along with losing out on brew and trading some of our PF's

How bloody exciting is Capela tho!! I actually can't wait for year 3 and 4 of Capela on his rookie contract making around 1.5 mill when the cap is over 100mill.

I'm really bummed about the draft tho, the kid I wanted Dunn just decided to go back to college and he was the perfect pg to pair with harden!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad thing is Ariza would be the odd man out along with losing out on brew and trading some of our PF's

How bloody exciting is Capela tho!! I actually can't wait for year 3 and 4 of Capela on his rookie contract making around 1.5 mill when the cap is over 100mill.

I'm really bummed about the draft tho, the kid I wanted Dunn just decided to go back to college and he was the perfect pg to pair with harden!!
I guess that's the price of having a big 3. More than happy to chop Jones and/or DMo if it meant LMA and a shot at the title. Agree on Capela, could literally become anything. Its kind of been a blessing in disguise having to have to play him in the post season...

3 guns, top up the rest (ala Prigioni) and go all in.

Also on the draft, don't we own NO's first rounder? 2 first round picks is nice currency.

I guess that's the price of having a big 3. More than happy to chop Jones and/or DMo if it meant LMA and a shot at the title. Agree on Capela, could literally become anything. Its kind of been a blessing in disguise having to have to play him in the post season...

3 guns, top up the rest (ala Prigioni) and go all in.

Also on the draft, don't we own NO's first rounder? 2 first round picks is nice currency.
we have the 18th (NO pick via asik trade) and 32nd(knicks pick via campy trade haha)

if you ever see Voice of Aus thats me haha

Hahaha the Australian who wishes he grew up in Houston?
YEEESS better than growing up in Melbourne and being stuck with the mighty saints ;)

Back from my local dawn service, hour till tip off...lets do thiss!!
annoying dev harris is back so the jet won't be able to leave him or JJ free at all like he has been.

but lets get this

I've posted on CF's for years which is why I don't post heaps here but just so many damn people on there, was near unbearable with the LOF's.

Good to go 3-0. Dwight looking good. Our slow point guards will hurt in future rounds though, you can tell with how easy Barea and Harris have it at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back