In The Mix

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a vehicle to add some ad money and its pretty lame but, it is some info and should get better with time. I'd even suggest people could email in questions about whose in the mix and Rocket answers them on camera perhaps.

Doesn't really give people who follow the team closely much information but for the casual supporter I guess it gives some important information.
I agree with many of the posts above that it is probably more to do with sponsorship and advertising.

He's not a natural in front of the camera and it is a bit of a promotion vehicle, but there was some OK information in there, so no complaints from me.

Would love for Rocket to intersperse a bit of Tim Shaw style action, would elevate the segment to cult status:
'Jarryd Blair has been cut from the squad, speaking of cutting, this unbelievable ham slicer, take a look at the way it slices straight through this shoe'.
'Ben Kennedy will be a handy addition to the squad, just like this two-piece carving set, yours if you order in the next 15 minutes at no additional cost!'

The possibilities are endless. Not really sure where I'm going with this, to be honest, was a long day at work.

He's not a natural in front of the camera and it is a bit of a promotion vehicle, but there was some OK information in there, so no complaints from me.

Would love for Rocket to intersperse a bit of Tim Shaw style action, would elevate the segment to cult status:
'Jarryd Blair has been cut from the squad, speaking of cutting, this unbelievable ham slicer, take a look at the way it slices straight through this shoe'.
'Ben Kennedy will be a handy addition to the squad, just like this two-piece carving set, yours if you order in the next 15 minutes at no additional cost!'

The possibilities are endless. Not really sure where I'm going with this, to be honest, was a long day at work.

Not really sure where you are going with it either but it was an enjoyable read. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back