Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Eberle seals the deal with an ENG.

Unlucky TBT, thought you had it especially with the tie-breaker.
That SHG the killer - Perron's only SH point of the year, just at the right time for you! Pretty happy with how my side went all year though......

Very close in the other semi with Pav just getting over the top of Iggy at the death.

So it's the Snakes vs the Pavelskis - should be a close final. Good luck to both teams.

Is it just my Yahoo - I'm showing TBT as the winner?

I was very lucky this week - my team is the walking wounded at the wrong end of the season. Will be tough to go back to back

Bobrovsky did his best to bring me down

EDIT - Don't think our score is right either, GIWI may have pipped me with that SHO

Missed a GF berth by 2 SOG - hurts.

Shouldn't complain though - inherited the team in dead last with an atrocious squad at the start of the season before this and have taken them to the verge of a Grand final in just 2 years.

Should encourage some newbies to join in if needed even if you pick up what looks an average team on paper.

Missed a GF berth by 2 SOG - hurts.

Shouldn't complain though - inherited the team in dead last with an atrocious squad at the start of the season before this and have taken them to the verge of a Grand final in just 2 years.

Should encourage some newbies to join in if needed even if you pick up what looks an average team on paper.

two blue tiger said:

Two Blues quest for back to back championships ends in 6-6 tie in the final, with Pavel's team holding the tiebreaker.

Comes down to two categories : Saves Total (tie at 174 each) and Faceoffs Won (155 Datsyuk vs 153 TB).

Can't get much closer than that............

You reckon you're stiff - see above from back in the 2011/2012 yearly (non keeper) final when I got rolled by a single save (and 2 faceoffs)!!

Anyway, well done on taking your squad so far - still a matchup for us to play this week for 3rd spot......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile the fight for the number 1 draft pick is still up for grabs. I'm down 5-8 but there are a number of categories which are very close, assists and PPP's for example. An interesting last night coming up.
FOW and SOG too, even the goalies.

Getting killed by all the resting of players. Greiss is my only home if he keeps Dallas to 1 goal.

PPP went from 3-3 to 3-7 today, your teams played in all the high scoring games, you shot past me in assists too. Far out. Forgot to make some changes pre-game, oh well second pick for me.

Congrats to Mega Snakes for the league win.

And to Brades for picking first in the draft.

Question for doof, when is usually the keeper deadline? I would like it as late as possible so I can consider some pre season games to assess my final keepers.

I know my keepers, cause I have a pretty s**t team. Hoping I can nab a goalie with the first overall, if not I have plans on who to use it on (depending on who drafts them - not every player can jump onto a team like the Avs who werent as bad as they seemed last year, just very injured)

Greiss steals me the first pick!
Tom ******* Greiss! I hate that * now and forever more! Nah, fair play to you. You had me for most of the week and I only got ahead on the last day, but Tommy evened up the Goalie Wins for you and got you over the line. Have fun with your number one draft pick. Well done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back